March 9-12, 2022 | Winter Storm, "Wagons West"

BuckeyeGal

Once again - here's a scenario where we actually need a NW shift. Will we get it? 

I'm going to hold onto some optimism considering one of the major pieces has yet to be sampled. Let's see if we can get a positive trend started within the next 24 hours or so. Heck, we're not even in LR NAM range yet...Long way to go here.

• THUMBS UP 3

Just now, junior said:

I know its not a done deal yet but man this would be such a waste of a blockbuster storm if we were to get a sheared out mess.

Story of this winter sooooo many times. 

200 hours out: wow what a monster

100 hours out: wat

• LIKE 2
  • LAUGH 1
  • THUMBS UP 1

8 minutes ago, junior said:

I know its not a done deal yet but man this would be such a waste of a blockbuster storm if we were to get a sheared out mess.

Seriously though - seems like a monkey fart in the South American rainforest can somehow spawn a N'oreaster on the East Coast...meanwhile, we've got two vigorous energies coming together, but the timing is off by a few hours & our storm turns to 💩💩💩

@MaineJay - can you confirm the science behind monkey gas & mega EC blizzards? 🙈😄

Edited by MesoscaleBanding
  • LAUGH 8

• Moderators

Well, tomorrow’s mini system has trended a bit NW here in OH at the “last minute”. Not that that means anything for Friday’s system other than the obvious that the changes happen, even close to showtime.       So then I went to check tomorrow’s snow map and found that CLE already has amounts posted for Friday’s system!!

• LIKE 1
  • LAUGH 1