March 9-12, 2022 | Winter Storm, "Wagons West"

BuckeyeGal

1 minute ago, MesoscaleBanding said:

😂😂😂 It's comical at this point...just when you think the solution can't get any worse, it does...

fv3.png

It's already useless in Oklahoma, I'm getting a major overperformance from this storm system already & it's not even the heaviest snow yet.

• LIKE 1
  • THUMBS UP 1

I think this is the worst last minute one being ripped away completely i cant remember in a while. (Not moving from snow to sleet or snow rain, I mean just straight snowstorm to not nearly a flake) fitting for what was a horrible winter. 1 storm made for almost 50% of the snow we did get. Man this one really pushed my buttons. The weekend weather now looks like the depths of mid January 

• LIKE 1
  • THUMBS UP 2

temps starting to crash in the western part of the state..ran some errands this morning and with the full sunshine temps felt much warmer than the lower 50's...clouds starting to increase atm

Untitledhhhh.png

18 minutes ago, NeXrad said:

temps starting to crash in the western part of the state..ran some errands this morning and with the full sunshine temps felt much warmer than the lower 50's...clouds starting to increase atm

Untitledhhhh.png

Can confirm...hurts the bones when it's this cold in day during March 

• LIKE 1
  • LAUGH 1

• Admin
9 minutes ago, JayPSU said:

Soooooo....the HRRR keeps ever so slightly nudging those 4-5" totals a wee bit further NW.  Not saying it means anything, just something to watch.

I was just about to come here and post that both the HRRR and the RAP have been ever so slightly creeping things back NW. 

• LIKE 2

• Moderators
34 minutes ago, BuckeyeGal said:

I was just about to come here and post that both the HRRR and the RAP have been ever so slightly creeping things back NW. 

And now the NAM.  🧐

image.png.71d7d78b0ef84ecbf2b69a39c297d33c.png

Edited by Hiramite
  • LAUGH 2