March 9-12, 2022 | Winter Storm, "Wagons West"

BuckeyeGal

• Moderators

As this will probably be the last widespread snow event of the season, if anyone is interested in an Snow Guessing Game please respond with a “thumbs up”. If I can get 8-10 people from both here and the NE, we’ll go ahead with The Sphere’s first SGG!

• LIKE 1
  • THUMBS UP 8

4 minutes ago, Ohiobuckeye45 said:

Shows potential still but no western jog that we need

Agreed. Moves some of the heavier qpf NW, just still too far SE for us to cash in. But its moving, hopefully, doesn’t stop there. 0z compared to 12z below. 

F71D7806-5724-4F6D-8F2E-B9363F5A5AB5.gif

22EEA03E-B9F2-4F67-B0CC-B5F05BBBDD25.gif

• LIKE 1

Really not alot to be positive about, the GEFS keeps some sliver of hope alive. The UK approved upon itself which wasn't much to begin with...the ecm was atrocious and the CMC ensembles completely caved east....the rgem will eventually follow. Not to mention that consistent i71 screw zone.

This is the beginning of the end if something doesn't change fast with 12z

My 1-3” nuisance snow call in trouble 😂. May have to lower it to 1-2”. Still thinking some fun zone may appear last minute but the big dog totals are probably not happening here. 

• THUMBS UP 1

• Moderators

The first/easiest thing I checked when I awoke is the CLE snowmap which showed a general increase in totals across the area. Soooo, I assumed the overnight runs were favorable for OH.    As we know, it is not wise to assume.

On the bright side, there appears to be enough interest in the Snow Guessing Game.  I realize a lackluster event puts a damper on things, but hey, at least its snow.

• THANKS 1