March 12-13, 2022 | Winter Storm - Blue Ridge Blizzard

HVSNOWSTORM

22 hours ago, HVSNOWSTORM said:

Same as other site, click reply then add files, then select the file.

On other site I could select Other Media when replying and it would give me two options 'Insert Existing Attachment' and 'Insert Image from URL' this site is missing 'Insert Image from URL' like below:

Screenshot 2022-03-08 075448.png

I have no problem inserting saved files from PC, I want to add an image using a URL. 

Edited by LUCC

It's like having all 4 seasons in the span of one week. 

Last Sat started like a typical Fall morning (cold start with decent mid day warming)- Sun/Mon were like Summer, then Spring like T storms last night, now onto winter tomorrow. 

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Edited by Undertakerson2.0
  • LIKE 1
  • THUMBS UP 1

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Undertakerson2.0 said:

It's like having all 4 seasons in the span of one week. 

440357-Vladimir-Lenin-Quote-There-are-decades-where-nothing-happens-and.thumb.jpg.689e6895f1bcd0505d9f90319c9e6dd5.jpg

Used to be that folks always talked about the weather as an icebreaker. Now it's politics, covid, geopolitics, or whatever else. The weather realized it needed to up its game. 

• LOVE 1

8 minutes ago, Tater said:

440357-Vladimir-Lenin-Quote-There-are-decades-where-nothing-happens-and.thumb.jpg.689e6895f1bcd0505d9f90319c9e6dd5.jpg

Used to be that folks always talked about the weather as an icebreaker. Now it's politics, covid, geopolitics, or whatever else. The weather realized it needed to up its game. 

WOW!

Ironically, I just first heard that quote not a half hour ago. The person who quoted it said it is "always mistakenly attributed to Lenin" but it was not he who first said it. 

Edited by Undertakerson2.0
  • LIKE 1

If we get dumped on this weekend, I will happily take the blame.  After the last snow storm, I ran my snow blower out of gas when I was clearing the last area around the barn.  My 2 gallon gas can was empty also, so I figured it wasn't worth going to get gas because winter could be on its last legs.  If we get anything over 4", it is my fault.  

And if this is the case, I will make sure to start running low on gas before Christmas.

• LAUGH 1

4 minutes ago, TheRex said:

If we get dumped on this weekend, I will happily take the blame.  After the last snow storm, I ran my snow blower out of gas when I was clearing the last area around the barn.  My 2 gallon gas can was empty also, so I figured it wasn't worth going to get gas because winter could be on its last legs.  If we get anything over 4", it is my fault.  

And if this is the case, I will make sure to start running low on gas before Christmas.

Wow- you can still afford gas? 

Luck-eeeee!

• LAUGH 4

40 minutes ago, StretchCT said:

Never a fan of this type of setup where it snows after frontal passage.  GFS Trend

trend-gfs-2022030818-f102.snku_024h.us_ne.gif.3b28800cb7a378645c6119e7576765b3.gif

We are less than 4 days away from this occurring now. The western half of PA and Upstate NY are starting to look pretty good

• LIKE 1

• Admin
2 hours ago, TheRex said:

I have one tank left. Could probably handle one modest storm.