March 6-8, 2022 | Heavy Rain/Heavy Snow Storm (Two Waves)

NKYSnowLover

• Meteorologist

18z GFS would be a high end advisory here on Monday (though gotta account for melting at this time of the year after a warm up). Absolutely need the QPF here so I hope it's right. 

• The title was changed to March 6-13, 2022 | Heavy Rain / Snow | Multiple Rounds
1 hour ago, NKYSnowLover said:

WPC 7 day total - large stripe of 2"+, small specs of 3" along the KY / IN border

p168i.gif.52591642baa5092a37cc82a3d4006444.gif

Gotta be kidding me. The dry has been nice but its done nothing but thaw the problem that already existed before it froze in January. Still 6-12" of water in my woods and pond still out of its banks in to the yard.

qpf_acc.us_ov.png

Edited by Ohiobuckeye45

10 minutes ago, Ohiobuckeye45 said:

Gotta be kidding me. The dry has been nice but its done nothing but thaw the problem that already existed before it froze in January. Still 6-12" of water in my woods and pond still out of its banks in to the yard.

qpf_acc.us_ov.png

It's a shame we can't be in snow bullseyes like we are rain bullseyes. A rain bullseye is about as certain to happen as paying taxes, despite being 168+ hours out when you start tracking it.

Edited by NKYSnowLover
  • LAUGH 4

• The title was changed to March 6-13, 2022 | Snow and Rain Events
  • The title was changed to March 6-8, 2022 | Heavy Rain/Heavy Snow Storm (Two Waves)
1 hour ago, MidMichiganWx said:

Idk, NAM is north and somewhat juicy. 18z was dropping ~6" here. 00z is even further north and drier. 

Thinking 1-3" for my area. GFS trending back north.  0Z CMC in line with NAM but amts drier.