Major Hurricane Milton | Peak 180mph 897 mb | Advisories Discontinued

StretchCT

3 hours ago, Undertakerson2.0 said:

Darwin Awards are for rewarding those who advance humankind. Not these dolts. We get the point though. 

^Posthumously issued of course 

They’re going to find Dan and his boat about 10 stories up lodged into the side of a Tampa high rise. 

• THUMBS UP 2

6 minutes ago, Cirrus Condition said:

They’re going to find Dan and his boat about 10 stories up lodged into the side of a Tampa high rise. 

In Orlando

• LIKE 1
  • WIND 1

Center fix confirms at least a wobble north.  Florida now in the image in the upper right corner.  I’ve circled an interesting visual on the image they use.  Is that a wider eye wall reforming?

IMG_5288.jpeg

IMG_5289.jpeg

1 minute ago, Undertakerson2.0 said:

We are in the times of Idiocracy infancy. My wx buddy just texted me that his Sister and BIL are seriously saying that Hamas and or Hezbulah are driving this

I wish I was kidding. 

Comen on man, you don't think they could be using the paragliding go karts to help nudge this behemoth around?

• LAUGH 1
  • THUMBS UP 1

4 minutes ago, Undertakerson2.0 said:

We are in the times of Idiocracy infancy. My wx buddy just texted me that his Sister and BIL are seriously saying that Hamas and or Hezbulah are driving this

I wish I was kidding. 

I wanted to throw a family member under the bus this morning after he sent me the Tampa no hurricane curse bullshit. Another said to just setup a fan and blow it away because we control the weather. Idiocracy has no limit currently. 

I feel like I’m wasting my breath as I send them updates and current radar worries. At least the SO appreciate the input.

Edited by TLChip
  • FACEPALM 1

Two hunters in at the moment… mission 20 just went through and found a 928mb

IMG_5297.thumb.jpeg.2e305746ac295f780c7d7b223aa300a7.jpegIMG_5296.thumb.jpeg.f4438c326c0e80d01a85e513578f8998.jpeg

Edited by Burr

Pardon if posted but looks like erc is basically half way done and now it’s just a matter of consolidating the eye and wrapping it in convection again which I believe is currently trying to happen 

IMG_5541.gif.d350d16cb930867f9c611afbeb3ce144.gif

Edited by Poco
  • LIKE 4
  • THUMBS UP 1

• Meteorologist
12 minutes ago, Undertakerson2.0 said:

I wish I was kidding. 

I wish I had these types of egos. Imagine thinking a human can have this type of influence over nature. Sheesh.

• THUMBS UP 2

8 minutes ago, Poco said:

Pardon if posted but looks like erc is basically half way done and now it’s just a matter of consolidating the eye and wrapping it in convection again which I believe is currently trying to happen 

IMG_5541.gif.d350d16cb930867f9c611afbeb3ce144.gif

IMG_5543.gif

• The title was changed to Major Hurricane Milton | 145 mph 931 mb | D-day

Damage is likely done regarding surge even if Milton is showing signals of weakening. At this point we'll see how much degradation occurs before landfill and impacts wind wise can be somewhat mitigated, especially for communities well inland.

• THUMBS UP 1
  • TROPHY 1

1 minute ago, Jpfalcon said:

Damage is likely done regarding surge even if Milton is showing signals of weakening. At this point we'll see how much degradation occurs before landfill and impacts wind wise can be somewhat mitigated, especially for communities well inland.

Yep - that water push is already established.