May 14-June 24, 2024 | Severe Weather/Tornado Outbreak

Curious to see how long this expected line of storms holds together tonight.  Some CAMS really kill it off dramatically to the point of barely showers as it gets close to Lake Michigan.  Given the dynamics of this system, if we have a well-organized line, I think it will hang on longer than what some of those CAMS are showing (albeit in a weakening state with time).

• LIKE 1

48 minutes ago, Hoosier said:

Curious to see how long this expected line of storms holds together tonight.  Some CAMS really kill it off dramatically to the point of barely showers as it gets close to Lake Michigan.  Given the dynamics of this system, if we have a well-organized line, I think it will hang on longer than what some of those CAMS are showing (albeit in a weakening state with time).

ILN afd has the same thought about it holding on longer than the cams show.

Really hoping storm mode goes linear in IA today because if not this will a major tornado outbreak. 

Could see a few storms today in OK although probably not a whole lot. But the ones that do form will probably be pretty intense, especially for hail. 

• LIKE 2

• The title was changed to May 14-?, 2024 | Severe Weather/Potential Tornado Outbreak
2 minutes ago, ElectricStorm said:

And apparently I missed this as I was driving. Holy cow 

Significant damage in greenfield from what I’m seeing… Debris was lofted close to 40,000 feet 

• DISAPPOINTED 1
  • SAD 1

I usually only come to this website during the winter and follow along with any snowstorm in the northeast.

But I am finding this discuss fascinating. Thanks to each of you.

• LIKE 2