March 21-April 3, 2024 | Severe Weather/Potential Tornado Outbreak

1 hour ago, BuckeyeGal said:

I just posted this on my weather page. You'd think that people would give weather forecasters more grace. I know we tend to be all WHAT ARE THEY THINKING at points, but it burns my biscuits something fierce when people in my circle judge them, or make fun of them, or essentially say they're worthless. No. Thank. You.

Spot on!! Bravo!!!!!!

• LIKE 1

3 hours ago, BuckeyeGal said:

I just posted this on my weather page. You'd think that people would give weather forecasters more grace. I know we tend to be all WHAT ARE THEY THINKING at points, but it burns my biscuits something fierce when people in my circle judge them, or make fun of them, or essentially say they're worthless. No. Thank. You.

When I see things like this, I want to tell them, well, better luck next time in getting hit with a tornado.

• Admin
3 hours ago, RobB said:

When I see things like this, I want to tell them, well, better luck next time in getting hit with a tornado.

Absolutely. I posted in response to someone I deeply respect essentially trashing our local mets and saying that we should've had a storm since everything was canceled. I wanted to say.. DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF? Asking for a tornado. Good grief.

• THUMBS UP 2

And now there's this... 😵‍💫

With surface temps what they are, most all of it is melting on contact but, this might be the most impressive snowfall rate I've seen since the start of winter.

IMG_2444.thumb.jpeg.dfd2a7b42422fe7d085a978582f66878.jpeg 

• LAUGH 1

On 4/3/2024 at 12:35 AM, FortySixAnd32 said:

Another one 

Screenshot_20240402_203443_RadarScope.jpg

That was a tornado in Licking County

5 WNW Gratiot Licking OH An EF0 tornado damaged numerous trees ... and caused minor structural damage to a barn and a few outbuildings. Maximum estimated wind speed of 75 mph. (ILN)

2 NNW North Zanesville Muskingum OH Tornado confirmed near North Zanesville. Tornado speed ... width ... and path is still to be determined. (PBZ)

Edited by Chinook
  • THUMBS UP 1