March 12-16, 2024 | Severe Weather/Tornado Outbreak

Just now, junior said:

Storms too the WNW of Dayton don't look too bad. Tornado warnings dropped on both cells.

Just said a spotter just reported a tornado on the ground near Fletcher. That tornado warning should be popping back up.

• THUMBS UP 1

2 minutes ago, snowlover2 said:

Just said a spotter just reported a tornado on the ground near Fletcher. That tornado warning should be popping back up.

Yea not sure why they dropped that warning. Its got a clear hook.

Welp wifu and baby are safe. Scarily close situation. Thoughts to those not so lucky already this evening and as the evening progresses. Still quite a ways to go.  

• LIKE 3
  • THANKS 4

Storms still firing in Indy. Looks like it’s trying to give some of us folks to the south something to worry about as well. Looks to be a very active night ahead.

• THUMBS UP 1

3 minutes ago, Roger1989 said:

Tornado in Illinois across the Wabash River from Vincennes, Indiana. 

10 miles south of me 🫠 Luckily all the tornado warnings to the west of me expired, and now that one to the south. Didn't even get big hail thankfully.

• LIKE 1

54 minutes ago, cperry29 said:

Isn’t @Ohiobuckeye45 in Ostrander area? 😬

IMG_2170.png

This was 1 of the very few times I was genuinely concerned tonight looking at this shot. Luckily only power loss, will assess any outside damage tomorrow but the news coming out of Indian lake is horrifying. Hope you all stayed safe.

KILN - Super-Res Velocity 1, 8_48 PM.png

• LIKE 1
  • FLUSHED 1
  • THUMBS UP 4

90% chance of a tornado with a significant tornado outline on STORM-NET 1HR now. For those who don't know, STORM-NET is deep learning AI, it's trained on previous events to spot surface-based storms and looks for the precursors to tornadogenesis on radar.

image.thumb.png.176eeb054df2ac6fa84d87f786a0e424.png

• LIKE 2

• Admin
8 minutes ago, Ohiobuckeye45 said:

This was 1 of the very few times I was genuinely concerned tonight looking at this shot. Luckily only power loss, will assess any outside damage tomorrow but the news coming out of Indian lake is horrifying. Hope you all stayed safe.

KILN - Super-Res Velocity 1, 8_48 PM.png

So glad you’re safe.

• LIKE 3
  • LOVE 1