February 23-24 2024 | Minor Snow Possibility

snowlover2

9 minutes ago, BoroBuckeye said:

It’s amazing how much that myth persists.  This had nightfall going for it as well.

2.5”-3” in Lewis Center, blustery.

Actually isn't much of a myth as last Friday's snow was mainly on grassy surfaces around much of the area until the surface cooled nicely. Had 4 inches of snow but only about an inch and a half on driveway and untreated roads. 

• LIKE 2

8 minutes ago, BoroBuckeye said:

It’s amazing how much that myth persists.  This had nightfall going for it as well.

2.5”-3” in Lewis Center, blustery.

Are you saying that every time it snows, roads will be covered? It’s not a myth in MBY. Some people (not you per se) get offended if the snow doesn’t stick to roads. Never understood that lol.

• LIKE 1

Just now, cperry29 said:

Are you saying that every time it snows, roads will be covered? It’s not a myth in MBY. Some people (not you per se) get offended if the snow doesn’t stick to roads. Never understood that lol.

I'm only upset with no snows on the road when I want a work or school snow day. Weekend snows can avoid the road all it wants 😊

Just now, RobB said:

I'm only upset with no snows on the road when I want a work or school snow day. Weekend snows can avoid the road all it wants 😊

Yes… “it depends” 😂 This whole “grassy surfaces” thing is conditions dependent. Do we get 1” of rain… every time it rains? 😂