February 16th-17th, 2024 | Winter Storm

Ohiobuckeye45

1 minute ago, BoroBuckeye said:

You’re NW Delaware county?!  That’s impressive especially relative to virtually 0” showing up on the models through this point.

North central ish. 

IMG_3489.png

Edited by Jeffro
  • LOVE 3

My backyard definitely missed the heavy band through Delaware Co. earlier...When I left the city of Delaware at around 4 p.m., there was 3-4" on the ground. Drove 10 miles NW & only had about 1.5" on the ground. Snowing hard here now though. Might have a shot to get to 4" if radar continues to look healthy. 

I'm guessing that somewhere in central Delaware Co. will be the big winner in central OH. 6-7" very possible by the time snow moves out later this evening. 

1 minute ago, junior said:

Dang its ripping here. Warmer surfaces cooling fast. Can start to see some accumulation on the side streets w/o treatment now.

Yeah seeing some pavement getting covered here now too. Can't remember the last time it was ripping like this.

Just now, Ohiobuckeye45 said:

boys and girls we got ourselves an overachiever "mythical bowling ball storm" finally 

too bad it was warm before this-pavement temps in the mid 50s earlier today so not sticking as much as it could have been.

3 minutes ago, Ohiobuckeye45 said:

wow this is the 21z HRRR (as in...whats left to fall)

snku_acc-imp.us_mw.png

Booo lol. RAP brings me in to heavier snow and then HRRR takes it away. They’ve been flip flopping since yesterday. 

4 minutes ago, Ohiobuckeye45 said:

21z RAP in agreement

snku_acc-imp.us_mw.png

i guess at this point it would be pointless to issue WSW for Delaware. The damage is already done. 

• LAUGH 1

2 minutes ago, Jeffro said:

i guess at this point it would be pointless to issue WSW for Delaware. The damage is already done. 

I mean we didn’t have an advisory until like 1pm! 😂

Edited by BoroBuckeye
  • FACEPALM 1

1 minute ago, snowlover2 said:

Might be about 2" here already.

Damn. That is adding up quick. 
hasn’t started accumulating here yet. My wife is at her moms in Loveland and it is accumulating on the grass there.