February 16th-17th, 2024 | Winter Storm

Ohiobuckeye45

1 minute ago, mafa said:

Darn near perfect alignment with I70 jackpot. 

If it were any other season, I'd feel confident.  Not this season though 😄

• THUMBS UP 3
  • TROPHY 1

1 minute ago, RobB said:

RGEM 24 hour snows at hour 48..A bit slower

image.thumb.png.5494e0a0f49e1bef848fce76ee0d8d16.png

seems to have the similar banding of heaviest snow near I70 in Indiana and Ohio though, so good to see some agreement coming together on who might be the "winners" from this "massive" event!

• LIKE 2

Just now, Ohiobuckeye45 said:

seeing the Euro finally come on board has me back interested that with any damn luck we can beef up the moisture feed on this to make it a respectable storm last minute

only fitting one trend the right way, considering how the models did last weekend/start of the week, trending away from a storm.  

I like the NAM. I work but its one of those events where you can sit at the bay window and watch the snow. The orientation reminds me of that event years ago that busted low and we got almost 6" from a forecast of 1-3" due to the banding nature. (if i recall, been a minute)

• LIKE 2

2 minutes ago, junior said:

I like the NAM. I work but its one of those events where you can sit at the bay window and watch the snow. The orientation reminds me of that event years ago that busted low and we got almost 6" from a forecast of 1-3" due to the banding nature. (if i recall, been a minute)

I think I may remember this event.  It was quite a while ago..Assuming we are thinking the same one 🙂

• THUMBS UP 1