February 16-17, 2024 | NE / Mid-Atlantic Winter Storm

Penn State

Sooo, “rain starting in 26 minutes”. 42 degrees. Hopefully that washes away that freakin brine they put down. Yea i’m bitter. Then my daughter sends me a pic about how hard it is snowing in New Tripoli. Thx. Meanwhile i’m fighting off the drug lords here in Mexico while checking the radar watching that big band incoming. 

• LIKE 1
  • LAUGH 1

27 minutes ago, RTC3-LAST CHANCE said:

Sooo, “rain starting in 26 minutes”. 42 degrees. Hopefully that washes away that freakin brine they put down. Yea i’m bitter. Then my daughter sends me a pic about how hard it is snowing in New Tripoli. Thx. Meanwhile i’m fighting off the drug lords here in Mexico while checking the radar watching that big band incoming. 

You do sound a little bitter. @RTC3-LAST CHANCE 

BREATH!

Edited by Rickrd

10 minutes ago, MSLV said:

Snowing really good here in Vera Cruz PA, just south of Emmaus! 

You are in the band! Nice!

and nice 1st post!

Edited by Rickrd
  • LOVE 1

Finally. 12 miles NNW of center city Philadelphia. Large flakes arriving, more like flurries, taking their time getting to the ground. Perhaps they're in no rush because they know they will be turning into liquid when they reach it. Temperature 35.2, untreated driveway is wet. (Road is wet but the salt truck went through 10 minutes ago.)

2 minutes ago, Jim said:

Finally. 12 miles NNW of center city Philadelphia. Large flakes arriving, more like flurries, taking their time getting to the ground. Perhaps they're in no rush because they know they will be turning into liquid when they reach it. Temperature 35.2, untreated driveway is wet. (Road is wet but the salt truck went through 10 minutes ago.)

Where you at Jim? My son is in Manayunk. Just wonder if he’s in it yet. 

Edited by Rickrd