February 11-13, 2024 | Winter Storm Speculation

SNOWBOB11

1 minute ago, Wnwniner said:

hoping its still in the long range considering the axis of snow is SE compared to some of the more recent globals

It could be correctly onto a further SE solution, but IMO the HRRR should be used for entertainment purposes only until you're within 12 hours or so of snow falling, especially for amounts.

Edited by MesoscaleBanding

3 minutes ago, MesoscaleBanding said:

It could be correctly onto a further SE solution, but IMO the HRRR should be used for entertainment purposes only until you're within 12 hours or so of snow falling, especially for amounts.

thanks I thought I remembered something along those lines being shared here before.  

Just now, junior said:

18z NAM in the SE gang. Its not looking good for those NW of I-71

Agreed.....

Way things are going, we owe the RGEM an apology for its storm location overall.  Never was too hot for our area with this bugger....

• THUMBS UP 1

Just now, MesoscaleBanding said:

And we're losing the 3km as well. Jumped 2 counties to the SE. Sadly, that's enough to take a lot of people completely out of the game. 

This repetitive dysfunctional storm pattern we're stuck in is such a downer. 

We timed our posts well 🙂

• TROPHY 1

4 minutes ago, Hassaywx1223 said:

I’m done I’m ready to cut grass honesty these last two winters has just ruined any love I have for this anymore 

These last two seasons make me appreciate a good snow even more.  Though, it is hard to remember what those are like 😄

1 minute ago, RobB said:

These last two seasons make me appreciate a good snow even more.  Though, it is hard to remember what those are like 😄

I just get more thrilled to be in a pool and chase storms than I do for snows anymore because I just expect it not to snow 

• LIKE 1

53 minutes ago, MesoscaleBanding said:

And now it has support...

1 minute ago, BuckeyeGal said:

Don't even have words.

I cursed it when a couple of Days ago I mentioned I would be amused if the RGEM was closer to correct with this positionally.  Well....

• LAUGH 1

1 minute ago, RobB said:

I cursed it when a couple of Days ago I mentioned I would be amused if the RGEM was closer to correct with this positionally.  Well....

It doesn’t matter the point is climate is changing things you don’t go from in my area averaging 50 so inches are to getting back to back years looking under 20 inches there’s something more to it you can cut averages basically in half back to back winters I understand it’s of a 30 year average but boy that’s a hell of a first couple years