February 12-13, 2024 | Winter Storm

MaineJay

1 minute ago, Undertakerson2.0 said:

More evidence that our S shifting is ovah as well - at least no more large swings seem likely. 

Personally, I'd rather be somewhere tropical and let my house manager take care of the property. Any tips on how to make my wife finally retire with me? 

I was gonna say, that looks nearly identical to 12z. 👍

3 minutes ago, Undertakerson2.0 said:

More evidence that our S shifting is ovah as well - at least no more large swings seem likely. 

Personally, I'd rather be somewhere tropical and let my house manager take care of the property. Any tips on how to make my wife finally retire with me? 

I think that is a little more south. And as you said earlier, axis is more sw- ne.

1 minute ago, RTC3-LAST CHANCE said:

I think that is a little more south. And as you said earlier, axis is more sw- ne.

Yes, and I'd think minor waggles are still likely (aren't they always? the last minute sheet that drives us batty or pops the cork)

• Moderators

Totaled up 11 operational/regional models and divided by 11 came up with 9" for an average.  NAM 12k and Ukie 12z were the only ones not double digit.

Out of 4 ensembles, SREF only one not double digit.image.thumb.gif.acb5dd46a6da0de65e2653ca14483104.gif

• LIKE 1
  • LOVE 1

Just now, StretchCT said:

Totaled up 11 operational/regional models and divided by 11 came up with 9" for an average.  NAM 12k and Ukie 12z were the only ones not double digit.

Out of 4 ensembles, SREF only one not double digit.image.thumb.gif.acb5dd46a6da0de65e2653ca14483104.gif

Hoping you get plastered dude. 

Just now, RTC3-LAST CHANCE said:

Won over 1300 in 100$ block last  year, plus hit bets. Guy in same Philly pool had 0/0. Hit 1st q , which is big. Now 10-0. 

That won’t hold. Will be 0-7 or 0-3