January 28-29, 2024 Mid-Atl/NE Winter Storm Potential

Just now, RTC3-LAST CHANCE said:

Actually, I am the class act here. Had to pull RickRd back. He’s a hard watch guys. He mighta messed my head up, and i start in the hole 😀😀

My hometown. My rules. 

• LAUGH 3
  • TROPHY 1

Woah, even our local snow hater weatherguys said 1-3" most of the valleys and more on the northern tier. Wth is going on? Im serious when I say i have near zero confidence it will actually accumulate snow in the valleys here. Maybe i am being too grumpy.

• THINKING 1
  • THUMBS UP 1

1 hour ago, clm said:

And he's going to try and pick both up. 😁

No. We met 3 other nice young ladies. Cheerleader moms. Hometown problem. Ended up that one of them were friends with my niece. Oh boy. exit stage right. 🤦🏼‍♂️

Edited by Rickrd
  • LAUGH 3

24 minutes ago, Rickrd said:

No. We met 3 other nice young ladies. Cheerleader moms. Hometown problem. Ended up that one of them were friends with my niece. Oh boy. exit stage right. 🤦🏼‍♂️

So, the real story here- and this is legal as a thread related post- Rick told her back end snow Sunday night😎. We were using the weather geek angle. Think we need WX. Sphere dry-fit high collar have zIp, long sleeve. Oh , man MJ??? 
Only issue was she then asked Rick how to spell out MJO- his opening line. That’s when it kinda started falling apart. But they thank you for the $13 glasses of wine… that they took to their table. 
The chicken story is even better 😧

• SKEPTICAL 1
  • LAUGH 3

1 minute ago, RTC3-LAST CHANCE said:

So, the real story here- and this is legal as a thread related post- Rick told her back end snow Sunday night😎. We were using the weather geek angle. Think we need WX. Sphere dry-fit high collar have zIp, long sleeve. Oh , man MJ??? 
Only issue was she then asked Rick how to spell out MJO- his opening line. That’s when it kinda started falling apart. But they thank you for the $13 glasses of wine… that they took to their table. 

Omg! Lmao!

My old gal Holly talking bout 1 inch amounts of precip???

ya know, she was not this learned up when she met this Coal Region rock. Dummed her down i did? Perhaps. “ You just didn’t mentally stimulate me” . Whaever. Ya potatoes, ya get potatoes. 

anyway:

https://forecast.weather.gov/product.php?site=PHI&issuedby=PHI&product=AFD&format=CI&version=1&glossary=1&highlight=off

8 minutes ago, PA road DAWG said:

Sometimes I sit here and wonder…what did I ever do to deserve being on snow/mix line for every storm in the last 3+ years 

It is unfathomable , considering your unwavering positive attitude about each storm 😀😀. .

• LIKE 1
  • LAUGH 1

9 minutes ago, PA road DAWG said:

Sometimes I sit here and wonder…what did I ever do to deserve being on snow/mix line for every storm in the last 3+ years 

Bro. I am seriously so sick of watching these really good tracks end up being sh**y a** rain storms or wet snow garbage that barely accumulate on the grass.

Thats my one vent per storm per day post. 🙂

• LIKE 3
  • LAUGH 2

15 minutes ago, JDClapper said:

Bro. I am seriously so sick of watching these really good tracks end up being sh**y a** rain storms or wet snow garbage that barely accumulate on the grass.

Clap, really hard to believe you will not get some decent back end snows. Screw the models. Cold air crashing in.

• THUMBS UP 1

• Moderators
38 minutes ago, JDClapper said:

👀

😂

Edited by StretchCT
  • THANKS 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, RTC3-LAST CHANCE said:

spewlaugh.gif.28e5b9052b4356d93de07bf1224d1ca1.gif

• LAUGH 1