Jan. 15-17th, 2024 | NE/MidAtl Winter Storm

MaineJay

• Social Media Crew

So.. I’m sitting here.. and I get a weather alert that snow is to start in like 15 minutes. Now.. I’m in SCPA and I expect snow.. in like 18 hours. Probably anecdotal and just a coincidence.. but is something else going on here?
IMG_0445.thumb.jpeg.40713938e02ccd1594da9bb1cc8e967e.jpeg

• LIKE 1
  • THINKING 1

• Social Media Crew
1 minute ago, Rickrd said:

I take it you’re waiting for euro you addict.  🤣

Got a second wind.. I watched the Lions win, then started watching stuff about the Iowa Caucuses.. was tired, now can’t sleep. 

• LIKE 1

Just now, Penn State said:

Got a second wind.. I watched the Lions win, then started watching stuff about the Iowa Caucuses.. was tired, now can’t sleep. 

Ya. Same. Thought the rams were going to pull it off. Best game of weekend tho. 

• LIKE 1
  • THUMBS UP 2

• Social Media Crew

I’ve been laying low for awhile.. this one seems small, though shouldn’t take it for granted. But.. I’m waiting for February to start showing something larger. 

• THUMBS UP 1

I’ve been laying low for awhile.. this one seems small, though shouldn’t take it for granted. But.. I’m waiting for February to start showing something larger. 

Ya. Was texting with RT earlier. This weekend should be ok, storm right before a warmup. Been telling him end of January and February should be wild based on Tele’s and MJO. We shall see. 

• LIKE 2

• Social Media Crew
2 minutes ago, Rickrd said:

I see it here too. Radar blowing up. Some instability to our south 

Well.. we’re at 21°.. 52% humidity, and rising.. pressure falling. Whatever falls, if anything is going to stick and add up. 

• LIKE 1

• Social Media Crew
Just now, Rickrd said:

Ya. Was texting with RT earlier. This weekend should be ok, storm right before a warmup. Been telling him end of January and February should be wild based on Tele’s and MJO. We shall see. 

I’m thinking.. 2/3-2/4.. it’s just too far for any clarity. That’s just based on what’s out near Alaska. 

• LIKE 1

• Social Media Crew
1 minute ago, Rickrd said:

17 here. Low is supposed to be 24. Not sure what’s up with that. 

Would be fun to actually get a surprise. Haven’t had something like that since I was a kid. 

• LIKE 1

Would be fun to actually get a surprise. Haven’t had something like that since I was a kid. 

For sure. I was thinking about my younger school days when all of a sudden we’d be let out during an out of nowhere snowstorm. But that was in the 70’s

• LIKE 2