MaineJay

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, JDClapper said:

You are all sick and twisted people!  lol

You catch on so quick. How many years has this been? :classic_tongue:

• FACEPALM 1
  • LAUGH 1

• Moderators

Gonna say euro not worth being awake for.  EPS at 18z trended ok, but same thing as GFS.  Baby steps west.  Maybe I won't sleep until 11am tomorrow either.

• SNOWMAN 1

• Social Media Crew
20 minutes ago, RTC3-LAST CHANCE said:

PardII ?

It trended to the point that an opportunity at a snow day dissolved.. but that 2-3” on the GFS is enough, with timing, it puts it back on the table.. so with something to play for lol.. it makes it interesting again. 

• LIKE 1
  • THUMBS UP 1

Boys and girls, see that juice on the southern end on the Clap synopsis he just posted? We ain’t far away from some really good stuff. Said hang in there till cutter bomb flushed the toilet. May be too progressive for the negative tilt dream, but we trending. Been a great ride guys so far. 

• LIKE 3

I'm wondering if it also might be a readjustment of increased  strength/moisture with the system. The precip fields on the models have looked crazy to me for days. You don't get a low off the Carolinas and no moisture in my area. Just doesn't happen. 

• LIKE 1
  • THUMBS UP 1

• Admin
6 hours ago, RTC3-LAST CHANCE said:

Yup. Death, taxes, they get crushed, MJ throws it in our faces.

6 hours ago, JDClapper said:

And he'll be in here tomorrow morning to let us know what's not going right for this storm .. while he awaits the inevitable 10-100" up his way.  😆

Hey, everyone's got their shtick MJ.  Don't be ashamed.  lol

I try to be bullish when the sentiment turns sour, and bearish when the snowman euphoria reaches too high.

I've actually logged about 19" in January, it just won't stick around. The nice fluffy 9-10" from last weekend lasted just a couple days when 6" of heavy wet stuff fell and then turned to rain, leaving just a 2-3" frozen slush.

3"' then feel yesterday and turned to rain, which was non snowblowable, so now my driveway is going to be 2" of rutted up icy mess.  I'm puckering up just thinking how it'll be virtually impossible to run a snowblower over it, and I'm too stubborn to have a plow guy do it.

So I don't mind a miss on this.  That said, it would likely be very fluffy as a tiny consolation.

• FACEPALM 1

7 hours ago, RTC3-LAST CHANCE said:

My wife’s on a longer streak.

Too early for this 😎😎

No wonder you stopped calling me and inviting me down

7 hours ago, Pghsnow said:

Oh Canada be right just once

snku_acc-imp.us_ma (4).png

Been tryina tell you - Baby-G been rock solid and impressing the H out of me all last year and now. 

7 hours ago, JDClapper said:

Of course Maine will get 10-100" out of it, but that's to no one's surprise.

I should go up there and try to sell my snow thrower

Yup. Death, taxes, they get crushed, MJ throws it in our faces.

Do they even have towels to toss in Maine?

6 hours ago, JDClapper said:

You are all sick and twisted people!  lol

Aw that's the nicest thing you've said to us in a while JC. Thanks

Boys and girls, see that juice on the southern end on the Clap synopsis he just posted? We ain’t far away from some really good stuff. Said hang in there till cutter bomb flushed the toilet. May be too progressive for the negative tilt dream, but we trending. Been a great ride guys so far. 

Between the Baby-Gem improving so much, and your new found ability to be civil, actually talk like a nerd, and give out compliments -- I don't know how to vote on "Most Improved" voting this year. 

• LAUGH 2