Jan. 15-17th, 2024 | NE/MidAtl Winter Storm

MaineJay

It was great digital storm while it lasted. 

The  trend right now is not our friend. I do believe this will change again after the storm tomorrow and Saturday bu just my opinion

Edited by Wtkidz

How euro gonna show a storm for several runs, while all others are luke warm at best or nada.. then each side totally reverses in a run or two? /sigh

Mid-range crisis. 😄

• LAUGH 1
  • THUMBS UP 1

FWIW. INFORMATION ONLY! 
from DT on Twitter …. Note  the end is the best! 🤣

⚠️⚠️** ALERT***  BULLETIN    to all   weather  weenies now perverts and sick twisted weather freaks ...⚠️⚠️

Despite what the  12z  OP European  showed -- Almost no LOW pressure development on the Southeast coast and anything that develops his weekend goes straight out to sea--  the European Ensemble is dramatically different and still has a significant Southeast us low that tracks over Hatteras in a ENE   direction. 

the European Ensemble is again very consistent and represents the 8th consecutive run that the European Ensemble has shown this.

in other words NO the storm hasn't dissipated and no it's not falling apart and you can put the Knife Down

Edited by Rickrd
  • LIKE 2
  • LAUGH 1

Just now, LongIslanGurlllll said:

Isn’t this piece of energy still over by the Aleutian Islands? Seems silly to throw in the towel on a storm that hasn’t even hit the west coast yet…… or I haven’t had enough Tito’s 🤷🏼‍♀️

Stock up Gurl!

• LIKE 1

13 minutes ago, Rickrd said:

FWIW. INFORMATION ONLY! 

⚠️⚠️** ALERT***  BULLETIN    to all   weather  weenies now perverts and sick twisted weather freaks ...⚠️⚠️

Despite what the  12z  OP European  showed -- Almost no LOW pressure development on the Southeast coast and anything that develops his weekend goes straight out to sea--  the European Ensemble is dramatically different and still has a significant Southeast us low that tracks over Hatteras in a ENE   direction. 

the European Ensemble is again very consistent and represents the 8th consecutive run that the European Ensemble has shown this.

in other words NO the storm hasn't dissipated and no it's not falling apart and you can put the Knife Down

image.png.a1cd94979125c44ade470879a8dabe59.png

16 minutes ago, Rickrd said:

FWIW. INFORMATION ONLY! 

@PA road DAWG vs DT

general gif.gif

• LIKE 1
  • LAUGH 3

1 hour ago, Squepp said:

This is OKAY IMO... Lets remember the saying and fill in the blank

Big storms come ____________

2016… poor PARD. Someone’s always looking in on someone else. 

Afiak that is a rumor, suppression can cause northerners depression though.  

Literally my fault ya durned snow freaks* (* term of affection)

I decided to put the chains on the Bota after seeing 12z GFS jump in the ring and then UKM. 

When I got back in the house, 12z Euro had passed the time frame of this storm. 

And I laughed so loud I scared one of my cats - and that one lives out on the screen porch. 

Sorry NS. 

• LIKE 3
  • LAUGH 1

47 minutes ago, LongIslanGurlllll said:

Isn’t this piece of energy still over by the Aleutian Islands? Seems silly to throw in the towel on a storm that hasn’t even hit the west coast yet…… or I haven’t had enough Tito’s 🤷🏼‍♀️

You and me both sista, though it's bourbon for me

• LOVE 1