January 6-7, 2024 | NE / Mid-Atlantic Winter Storm

Penn State

3 minutes ago, Rickrd said:

Sry. Was traveling. Here you go

IMG_8463.png

That's about 8 IMBY and 2 in Morgantown... I can get there in about 25-30 minutes. Brutal cut-off

• Admin
14 minutes ago, RTC3-LAST CHANCE said:

In other news, since the NAMbino is finished running. I reached out to ST tonight and he said he will circle back , 

And for the record, I know why I asked back - use me to get to ST. I'm  OK with that, cuz as many of you know, I am quite shallow. 

I have to okay new members, chances are I pass out soon.  If I wake up to pee (it's better than wetting the bed), I'll check for noobs.

• LAUGH 8
  • THUMBS UP 1

2 minutes ago, MaineJay said:

I have to okay new members, chances are I pass out soon.  If I wake up to pee (it's better than wetting the bed), I'll check for noobs.

" If I wake up to pee (it's better than wetting the bed), I'll check for noobs."

I'm not sure what to do with this statement! 😁🙃

• LIKE 2
  • FACEPALM 1
  • LAUGH 1

2 minutes ago, RobB said:

" If I wake up to pee (it's better than wetting the bed), I'll check for noobs."

I can't decide if I want to believe him normally getting up to pee at night or.... typically wetting the bed.

Edited by TLChip
  • LAUGH 3
  • CYCLONE 1

• Admin
6 minutes ago, RobB said:

4 minutes ago, TLChip said:

I can't decide if I want to believe him normally getting up to pee at night or.... typically wetting the bed.

@RTC3-LAST CHANCEshows up so I gotta match his humor.  Plus, having kids has steered me into the low hanging fruit that is "potty humor".

• LAUGH 5

1 minute ago, MaineJay said:

@RTC3-LAST CHANCEshows up so I gotta match his humor.  Plus, having kids has steered me into the low hanging fruit that is "potty humor".

My middle daughter often shakes her head at my dad pun humour 🙂

• LIKE 1
  • LAUGH 1
  • LOVE 1

I Hope this is OK to share but this slide deck from MIT is really gold to learn, read and understand especially the models we mainly look at for snowstorms.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://svante.mit.edu/~jscott/12.310/12.310_Global_Ensemble_Regional_Models.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjczu2ZpMWDAxX6FFkFHeJ3BHIQFnoECBUQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2aflBnO4lU89ytXre9nWaG

• LIKE 1
  • TROPHY 2

• Social Media Crew
13 minutes ago, JDClapper said:

Hot damn Chambersburg looking good so far in this suite!

We’ve been know to hit the jackpot once in a while.. have a reputation to hold up lol giphy-downsized.gif.b58c990bc702345248375ad73a521417.gif

• LAUGH 3