January 6-7, 2024 | NE / Mid-Atlantic Winter Storm

Penn State

Fwiw 12z GMAO completely exploded at hr 72 

IMG_3663.thumb.png.77f72bceab7c7af236eb4de5bdf11a6e.png

IMG_3664.thumb.png.8b194581aa06a78322cb529e0c8147ca.png

IMG_3661.thumb.png.a3f2c05d5e3334be3eca81c59c312446.png

IMG_3665.thumb.png.7a26acd4fd2f31a96aa469b3ed6a33c0.png

starts snow in PA Saturday around noon and snows into nepa until Sunday afternoon, gets a little warm Saturday night but then goes boom.  Gmao can portend the next Euro suite occasionally so beware. Skeet skeet 

Edited by Poco
  • LIKE 2
  • LOVE 2

2 minutes ago, Poco said:

starts snow in PA Saturday around noon and snows into nepa until Sunday afternoon, gets a little warm Saturday night but then goes boom.  Gmao can portend the next Euro suite occasionally so beware. Skeet skeet 

Don't you dare get my hopes up Poc, don't do it!! 😄 

• LIKE 1
  • SNOWMAN 1

• Social Media Crew
2 minutes ago, Poco said:

Let’s do it! I would love for the Euro to 💣 out! 

3 minutes ago, Penn State said:

Let’s do it! I would love for the Euro to 💣 out! 

Not that the pressure drops a ton, rather the boundary drops below NYC and brings half of Delmarva into play along with a good portion of Jersey.  Ample moisture.  Not saying it’s right just something I like to keep an eye on 

Edited by Poco
  • THUMBS UP 1

Just now, Undertakerson2.0 said:

ABC news stripes the Apps with 6-12 pretty much entire length Chez Moin dead smack in center🫣

just saw that.. they got spicy haha

• LAUGH 1

• Social Media Crew

Sometimes I wonder what regular folks reading this forum are thinking.. You know, like guests. Are they like.. wow.. these people are smart. Or is it.. these people are complete whackadoodles? 😂

• LIKE 1
  • LAUGH 2

Just now, Penn State said:

Sometimes I wonder what regular folks reading this forum are thinking.. You know, like guests. Are they like.. wow.. these people are smart. Or is it.. these people are complete whackadoodles? 😂

They think "all they need is some girl named Penny to start posting and it'll be like BBT for weather nerds"

• LAUGH 3

• Admin
1 minute ago, Penn State said:

columnab-grandpa.gif

• LIKE 2
  • THUMBS UP 2
  • TROPHY 1

5 minutes ago, WeatherFlash said:

Speaking of squirrels I'm in a heated battle with them digging up my winter bulbs. 

by heated, you probably really mean "losing".

You see, they have a secret - it's the engineer squirrel (you can tell him b/c he's the one with a protractor sticking out of his shirt pocket and tape over the middle of his glasses frame, holding them together). Anyway, when ever a squirrel is stumped, they call on engineer squirrel. He can figure a way into any feeder, precisely time when human and other animal activity would interfere, and I swear they have developed use of AI to further enhance their acts. 

It's hopeless, just concede now and move onto other interests like maybe golf or fishing...

Edited by Undertakerson2.0
  • LAUGH 4

4 minutes ago, MaineJay said:

columnab-grandpa.gif

You have the smarties… yall know who you are the Mets & the others that bring great info to the forum.

@MaineJay  @Poco  @Undertakerson2.0 @Penn State  others I’m missing while I’m next to my stove.

And the rest of us, snow lovers, model riders(max snow), memers. We make a good bunch. 

• LIKE 6

• Social Media Crew
3 minutes ago, Undertakerson2.0 said:

by heated, you probably really mean "losing".

You see, they have a secret - it's the engineer squirrel (you can tell him b/c he's the one with a protractor sticking out of his shirt pocket). Anyway, when ever a squirrel is stumped, they call on engineer squirrel. He can figure a way into any feeder, precisely time when human and other animal activity would interfere, and I swear they have developed use of AI to further enhance their acts. 

It's hopeless, just concede now and move onto other interests like maybe golf or fishing...

3 minutes ago, Snowadelphia said:

Been there! Gotta make the squirrel gods another offering

We have gone off the rails lol 😂