January 6-7, 2024 | NE / Mid-Atlantic Winter Storm

Penn State

Pre-game 18z NAM, center of low much further south compared to 12z on 12z Saturday.

Edit: Next frame 12z and 18z both have on SC coast.

Edited by LUCC
  • LIKE 1

• Admin
47 minutes ago, clm said:

You took down the post of you in speedos? 🤪

I'm not the Speedo guy, but to see those types of pictures from me requires a subscription tier that we don't have.

• LAUGH 4

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, MaineJay said:

I'm not the Speedo guy, but to see those types of pictures from me requires a subscription tier that we don't have.

I sensed a business opportunity, but it turns out 'weatherfans.com' is already taken. Doesn't look like it's in use, but I'm not sure if the potential customer base is large enough to buy it...

• LAUGH 4
  • LOVE 1

5 minutes ago, MaineJay said:

"to see those types of pictures from me requires a subscription tier that we don't have."

thank you Jesus!

• LAUGH 1

LP probably 40 mi west this run. and 3 mb stronger at same hr as 12Z. Not to worried about precip field at this point

Edited by Rickrd

SREF at RDG, I don’t care for mobile screenshots but I’m typically a passenger prince on the drive home… I take the AM leg.

It’s good to see Under back, always good insight! Thanks for all the updates today everyone. 

IMG_4658.png

• LIKE 1
  • THUMBS UP 1

3 minutes ago, Undertakerson2.0 said:

This run is wonky all around. Did not expect it. Wait, it's NAM outside 48 hours, nvm

Was just coming to say, weird ass surface map run.. most of "my" snow comes Sunday from the trailer.. wth? Haha

Ima callin shenanigans on NAM at Hr 60 etc. It chases convection at first, and that causes the model to rob moisture big time. Then once it realizes it's a phantom chase its doing, it brings focus back to the still tucked actual reflection. The output will not be accurate as a result.

• LIKE 4
  • LOVE 1