January 6-7, 2024 | NE / Mid-Atlantic Winter Storm

Penn State

1 hour ago, Poco said:

I’ve taken big steps to remove stress/hypertension from my life.  Strive to be as zen as our pal @RobB 🙂

feels so much better even if the improvements are small, I can tell you that 

I hope to help in any way I can 🙂

• LIKE 1
  • LOVE 1

• Moderators
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, RTC3-LAST CHANCE said:

Stretch, I tried responding 3x to Poc post with a meme and failed . Crossed the line every time them some alarm went off. Like when you put your password in 3 times. So do I have to pay a fine, or am I kicked off forum?

snobalgotnothinghere.PNG.02fd089c141fbd37b004837f186e8db3.PNG

I think that was your conscience working there....

Though you can pm me the meme and I can try.  I see which one you were going to respond to now!

Edited by StretchCT
  • LAUGH 5

Early this evening, I went to the store to make an important purchase: the vodka. The note said that the Tito’s was locked up for some reason. As a result, I ended up buying a different brand. I just concluded my screwdriver and chalked my inability to find a bottle of Tito’s to the fact that Long Island is predicted to get rain instead of snow. However, my bottle of vodka should be gone by late January. I hope that by then there will be a big snow for Long Island.

My former residence of Greater Binghamton has had a third of an inch of precipitation, and the dew point has hovered fairly close to the temperature. 

• LAUGH 1

2 minutes ago, SnowloverSid said:

Early this evening, I went to the store to make an important purchase: the vodka. The note said that the Tito’s was locked up for some reason. As a result, I ended up buying a different brand. I just concluded my screwdriver and chalked my inability to find a bottle of Tito’s to the fact that Long Island is predicted to get rain instead of snow. However, my bottle of vodka should be gone by late January. I hope that by then there will be a big snow for Long Island.

My former residence of Greater Binghamton has had a third of an inch of precipitation, and the dew point has hovered fairly close to the temperature. 

Im glad you carried on without the Tito’s, more for me!

• LIKE 1
  • LAUGH 3

• Admin
15 minutes ago, RTC3-LAST CHANCE said:

Stretch, I tried responding 3x to Poc post with a meme and failed . Crossed the line every time them some alarm went off. Like when you put your password in 3 times. So do I have to pay a fine, or am I kicked off forum?

a648469f7b1abb4cd37333e7a49d2f34bd1b0393.gif.424556695d651b4006f68bd652db9a1c.gif

• DISAPPOINTED 1
  • LAUGH 6

1 hour ago, RTC3-LAST CHANCE said:

Here's the deal . I have known PARD forever. He will be fine. The people on the roads will not be. He will probably low end badly, and he will be in a really foul mood and anyone that has wheels on their car will be doing time. Even fire trucks. So feel for them 😁

I hope that the Pennsylvania Road Dog can salvage something. I remember when Binghamton used to be Donut Hole Central or Cutter/ Suppression Central from 2008-16. The virga fests of 2009 and 2010. The February 2011 storm that fizzled into a routine slop fest. Being on the periphery of the Oct. 29 storm. Being too far north and west for more than one inch in January 2015. And three days of overcast for the January 2016 storm. However, luck turned our way in March 2017 and December 2020 in a big way. Now, if I could get a big storm here in St. Louis, even 10 inches…

• LIKE 2