January 6-7, 2024 | NE / Mid-Atlantic Winter Storm

Penn State

I’ve taken big steps to remove stress/hypertension from my life.  Strive to be as zen as our pal @RobB 🙂

feels so much better even if the improvements are small, I can tell you that 

• LIKE 2
  • THANKS 2
  • LOVE 1

2 minutes ago, Poco said:

Thats exactly the number I thought of when I did the old hand on the hood scientific technique. 

Actually catching some drifting in spots, flakes aren’t as wet as I thought, temp probably dropped and boosted or omega layer.  Snowing sideways currently. 

very nice storm and a very very fun one to track .  Thats why I try and remind everyone not to sweat the details, you aren’t in control.  Just track learn and sometimes sit back and enjoy 

when I did the old hand on the hood

Must resist wise crack, must resist wise crack, must resist...

• LAUGH 1

10 minutes ago, LongIslanGurlllll said:

Agreed!!

First I would tell him to sell his car. 2nd, new glasses. 3rd, start hitting the gym. 4th, take him clothes shopping. Then we could go to the bar and hang out. 

2 minutes ago, tool483 said:

It's just started with some light snow @TheRex same here lol

So we walked into the party at the same time and noticed people seem to start putting the coats on getting ready to leave.  The poster from Caribou, Maine gets to the party about 12 hours after the party ended.

• LIKE 2

Just now, Rickrd said:

First I would tell him to sell his car. 2nd, new glasses. 3rd, start hitting the gym. 4th, take him clothes shopping. Then we could go to the bar and hang out. 

I say leave him the way he is and just go to the bar  in his car !! 

• FACEPALM 1
  • LOVE 1

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Rickrd said:

What's wrong with the Jeep? 

• SHOCKED 1

Just now, George Acton said:

Seen an update from Mike Stanislaw on Twitter in Jim Thorpe. They have 7.7 inches in Carbon County.

We already got a report from our very own Poc and his hand on hood method or some such. Confirms that reading 

• LIKE 1
  • LAUGH 1

17 minutes ago, bwala said:

Stay safe Trooper.

Here's the deal . I have known PARD forever. He will be fine. The people on the roads will not be. He will probably low end badly, and he will be in a really foul mood and anyone that has wheels on their car will be doing time. Even fire trucks. So feel for them 😁

• LAUGH 1

2 minutes ago, SquallBall said:

To my Lehigh valley crew… just got an alert Northampton county flipped to a winter storm warning… 

anyone know if they upped totals  or Why they changed it? 

Little late to the game Mt Holly, damage was mostly done for the Lehigh Valley already.

Just now, TheComet said:

Dang it’s really coming down now. I think we might hit 10” before midnight, 26F. will gout outside in a minute to take measurements.

Nice to hear from you Comet. Just joined this forum today. Glad to see the whole team is here. We were just in the Poconos last week. We'll deserved snow there. You are on the high plateau and should do well around 1900ft. Barrett Township should get slammed also.

• LIKE 2
  • LOVE 1