Edited by Rickrd
  • LIKE 1
  • LAUGH 1
  • BOMBOGENESIS 1
  • LOVE 1

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, tool483 said:

Waiting on this snow to walk the saint benard, she loves the snow

Still nothing here but its close, better bands starting to move in, pesky dry air

You're in pretty good shape up there. Mping has snow in Vernon CT .

• LIKE 1

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, LongIslanGurlllll said:

Jealous of everyone else’s snow while I suffer through 36° rain….. 😞

Enjoy it!!!

I won't torture you with snobal.  

• Moderators
37 minutes ago, RTC3-LAST CHANCE said:

Luv this site MJ, great job. Stretch 👍

BTW - we have a good group here overall.  Good insights, good obs, not a lot of drama.  Really appreciate it.  I popped into 33andme, I mean 33 and rain discord (which is garbage) and the atmosphere was unbearable. 

• THUMBS UP 1
  • TROPHY 1

Eyeballing about 4” in central Morris county NJ at about 900’.   Still coming down.  Imma scurred for folks on the other side of town near rockaway river tues/wed.   The December rain storms dished out some beatings and I’ve already warned via town social media next week could be a mess. 

• LIKE 2

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Greenjacket said:

Eyeballing about 4” in central Morris county NJ at about 900’.   Still coming down.  Imma scurred for folks on the other side of town near rockaway river tues/wed.   The December rain storms dished out some beatings and I’ve already warned via town social media next week could be a mess. 

Passaic at Pine Brook is still at Action level.  Worried about them, Fairfield and W Caldwell.  

• THUMBS UP 1

5 minutes ago, StretchCT said:

BTW - we have a good group here overall.  Good insights, good obs, not a lot of drama.  Really appreciate it.  I popped into 33andme, I mean 33 and rain discord (which is garbage) and the atmosphere was unbearable. 

That’s strictly a NYC or bust forum.  You cannot post about any other location or you’ll be exiled and martyred.  They fail to realize that NYC is literally a needle in a hay stack of locations when it comes to snowstorms.  Population aside 

Edited by PA road DAWG

6 minutes ago, StretchCT said:

Same with American. This is perfect. God Bless you guys. 

• LIKE 3
  • THUMBS UP 1
  • THANKS 1
  • LOVE 1

So , we ending round one with 7.4 !!! Again, I live on an elevation in New Tripoli. The line kept approaching, then back down a bit. That is perfect, cuz the best rates. Now sleet mostly, so just bring that back end through. Maybe another inch later with the wrap around ???

• LIKE 4