January 6-7, 2024 | NE / Mid-Atlantic Winter Storm

Penn State

11 minutes ago, jbrumberg said:

@tool483-  I hope you got your snowblower running.   The NWS/B-N Office did upgrade their snow graphic:

I have the power cord already hooked up to the 🚜's block/hydraulic pre-heaters.  I might just wait and move snow around Monday.  I already have all the "essentials" like beer, and Tito's,  

StormTotalSnow-1.jpg

Oh yea, got the old gas outta there and put some fresh stuff in, fired right up luckily. Man, I really would enjoy plowing some stuff in a tractor. Hope everyone has the "essentials" stocked, do love some saturday night storms. Still waiting on the first flakes here, damn you virga

• THUMBS UP 1

10 minutes ago, Gardyloo said:

Just starting here in Saratoga county NY.....should be interesting.  

I am over in Schoharie County. Its been snowing here a few hours. Not very impressive so far.

• LIKE 1

36 minutes ago, StretchCT said:

New floodlight camera.  Can play with the settings, capture photos and videos of the snow now. Can see it from work if it's snowing at home or not.

IMG_4A7C26E1E149-1.thumb.jpeg.3759c0c682ff8ca7a8790fc9ccf6668c.jpeg

Can you point it towards the grill? 

• LAUGH 1
  • LOVE 1

2 minutes ago, tool483 said:

Oh yea, got the old gas outta there and put some fresh stuff in, fired right up luckily

Awesome.  I spent 5 days getting the 🚜 operational again; all due to "someone's" 😞 negligence.

27ºF an patiently waiting.

• &$!#% 1

10 minutes ago, WeatherFlash said:

Sleet mix is heavy currently will be hard to know totals here... measured a few of my spots at 5 inches. But several more 4 to 4.5 likely condensing by the time i got out there. 

That's a solid event though!  Yeah, low end, but I guess better than nothing? 😄 

• LIKE 1
  • THUMBS UP 1

9 minutes ago, PA road DAWG said:

Really Hoping this death band holds it together when it makes its way up to me.   Will easily see 1-2 inch rates out of this.  Trajectory looks good too 

IMG_0076.jpeg

Hoping its snow for you. It hit as straight sleet here

• SAD 1

13 minutes ago, RTC3-LAST CHANCE said:

Been near the fall line for hours, and that is the place to be. Pulled up a chair. It actually sagged a bit south. Stupid snow rates. The old JB smell the rain thing from decades ago still rules. 

Pulled up a chair. It actually sagged a bit south

Time for a new chair. 

• LAUGH 1

Just now, LongIslanGurlllll said:

Jealous of everyone else’s snow while I suffer through 36° rain….. 😞

Enjoy it!!!

I hope that sometime soon that you too can enjoy your Tito's in a snow condition of your choosing.

• LOVE 1