December 10-12, 2023 | NE / Mid-Atlantic Winter Storm

Penn State

• The title was changed to December 10-12, 2023 | NE / Mid-Atlantic Winter Storm Potential

The 12Z Euro AI model run has a deeper snow depth through central PA & NY than the 00Z run.  I'm posting these so we can compare on Monday if they are in the ballpark of getting it right or were they way off.

image.thumb.png.8933d7dd84f90d504a87b9ea330e5db1.png

• LIKE 2

4 minutes ago, Penn State said:

Saw the Euro.. and I don't believe it. Reverse psychology folks, if we all say it can't happen, it'll happen 😂

I have an endlessly boring 8 hour training that I really, really, really want to sit through on Tuesday, so I hope this doesn't happen. It would be an absolute shame if they had to cancel it.... 

• LIKE 1
  • LAUGH 6

Just now, twinmama08 said:

I have an endlessly boring 8 hour training that I really, really, really want to sit through on Tuesday, so I hope this doesn't happen. It would be an absolute shame if they had to cancel it.... 

Don't worry you'll be there. This can't happen. 

• LIKE 1
  • LAUGH 2

Yeah! That one kicked arse. It was raining Sunday morning, then by lunch a mix of wet flakes.. took an early PM snooze and woke up to all snow and white ground. That was a nice 11" surprise by the next morning that no one called for.

Unfortunately, that will never happen again. Getting my umbrella ready for Monday.

• LIKE 2
  • LAUGH 2

No way this happens… 😎.

Best surprise I got, and I know PARD remembers, 2018 first week of March.

Forcasted 3-6/4-8

Tobyhanna snowfall — 22”!!

Going home through the tunnel and seeing nothing but green was brutal. 

I feel like these boundary storms can either over or under preform and it’s very localized. Saw the same in the Whites, 2” in North Conway and 14” about 10 miles NE on the opposite side of the mtn. 

Edited by TLChip
  • LIKE 1

13 minutes ago, JDClapper said:

As the Backstreet Boys so eloquently put it, quit playing games with my heart. My heart. Quit playing games with my heart.

Screenshot_20231206-153818_Chrome.jpg

sad that you can quote that.

would you mind singing a few Taylor Swift lines for us, too?