Dec. 9-12, 2023 | Potential Winter Storm

snowlover2

24 minutes ago, BuckeyeGal said:

*coughit'snotevenwinteryetcough* 😆

per the sun haha, but per winter lovers and meteorologists it definitely started a week ago 😄 

central Ohio's average first measurable snow (1"+)ranges from now until next week, north central Ohio is around now, Columbus is early/mid next week and later next week/weekend for points south of that

Edited by Ohiobuckeye45
  • LIKE 1

its good to see systems compared to how dry its been the last couple months, but yes we've entered that time of year where every missed system is a knock off the 100% perfect winter score 😂, this one has a low weighting so we'll go with 99% 

• LIKE 1
  • LAUGH 1

1 minute ago, Ohiobuckeye45 said:

Welcome to true winter 😆

I could do without wind unless its A. over 90 degrees B. on a beach or C. snowing or having just snowed 

We put out 100K or so Christmas lights and I hate fixing the damn things after wind.  Other than that, I could care less about wind.  Add in the fact we live in a crazy windy area it is a real pain.  Santa's fattest elf is getting too old and tired for this crap.  😆

• WOW 1
  • LAUGH 3

I believe this would be better if the energy was connected (a phase to some extent.) These seperate waves aren't working out. The big back-to-back Euro solutions a couple days ago had it all connected and the moisture and cold were much better for those in the heavy snow swath. 

Edited by SOMOSnow

Euro still has a good snow swath with the secondary but it’s too far east. If we end up missing the snow to the east after it showing as a cutter I’ll be furious lol.

Edited by SNOWBOB11
  • LAUGH 1