June 5th-September 1st, 2023 | Severe Storm Sequence

Iceresistance

• The title was changed to June 5th-July ?, 2023 | Severe Storm Sequence

Severe Thunderstorm Warning in Western Oklahoma because the Bessie Mesonet Station recorded 62 mph winds.

EDIT: HOLY CRAP! It just jumped to 72!

There is also a LOT of rainfall with this line, Cheyenne recorded 2.32 inches in just 2 hours!

Edited by Iceresistance

1 hour ago, NWOhioChaser said:

Everything just diving SE while dying around the area so far. Could be a surprise tomorrow afternoon maybe. Real hit and miss with this setup here.

this would double the rain I got in June

this would be insanity.jpg

• LOVE 1

Looks healthy this morning. Trying to figure out how it’ll jinx itself and fall apart by the time it gets here. Think I’ve got it, south batch maintains. Northern part meanders and dies as it reaches us.

IMG_5302.jpeg

Edited by NWOhioChaser

55 minutes ago, Medina said:

Shit storm season for Ohio

As of late I would agree, but we’re actually quite above average on tornadoes for the season. We had a very active first few months of the year then it shut down for awhile. Western Ohio looks to have some good storms tonight. 

1 hour ago, Medina said:

Shit storm season for Ohio

Agreed. Anything significant dies right on the border. I’m just glad to have gotten some rain the past 2 days. Was looking ugly around here but finally got some rain Thursday night and this morning. 

• LIKE 1

48 minutes ago, ak9971 said:

As of late I would agree, but we’re actually quite above average on tornadoes for the season. We had a very active first few months of the year then it shut down for awhile. Western Ohio looks to have some good storms tonight. 

We’ll see…current situation is another cell has strengthened and weakened on its way towards me. One of those days I guess. Have to water my garden tomorrow again. 

This shi- about to really happen again for the 5th time today. The kicker? This cell produced a funnel in Defiance just within the hour.

IMG_5329.jpeg

Edited by NWOhioChaser
  • LIKE 1

Looking like we may actually get something here tonight?? Was going to go out and Doordash when I got off tonight but maybe I should head home instead?? Not sure. I mean I do like being out in storms but my tires are shit and even a little rain makes it difficult 😂😂