March 12-13, 2023 | Plains/MW/OV/GL Winter Storm

BuckeyeGal

1 hour ago, junior said:

Little more than I thought, well way more in context... thought it was just gonna be some flurries but it looks like 1.5-2" out there.

About the same here. Made a comment last night about how the radar looked pretty good and made me wonder if the precip would dissipate as much as models were showing.

21 hours ago, Hoosier said:

The snow that might get ORD to 20", crushing the hopes and dreams of those hoping for a sub 20" finish.  :classic_wink:

RFD making a run towards normal. 30.8" after the 10.1" snow and tacking on a bit more from overnight and today. 

1 hour ago, Cary67 said:

RFD making a run towards normal. 30.8" after the 10.1" snow and tacking on a bit more from overnight and today. 

This has been a reversal of what happened the past few years when southern Chicago metro was doing better than north of the city.  Certainly not this year.

This was my big storm for today, with Toledo reporting 1+ mile visibility in the early morning, after the time change (I think). My place had around 1" and still pretty much no snow accumulation on pavement (just like Friday morning.)

this was our big storm on march 12th.jpg

• LIKE 1