March 3-4, 2023 | MW/GL Winter Storm

MesoscaleBanding

This is probably one of the heaviest snows I've been in.  It's very heavy thick snow and sticking to everything, and just dumping outside.  Roads are garbage too. I imagine people will be losing power with this snow.  The fur trees in the neighborhood are all bending and the snow is weighing down branches.  The wind isn't blowing any of it off.

image.jpeg

• LIKE 8

19 minutes ago, minorgrey said:

This is probably one of the heaviest snows I've been in.  It's very heavy thick snow and sticking to everything, and just dumping outside.  Roads are garbage too. I imagine people will be losing power with this snow.  The fur trees in the neighborhood are all bending and the snow is weighing down branches.  The wind isn't blowing any of it off.

image.jpeg

Beautiful! Hope all retain power! 

• LIKE 1

5 minutes ago, easton229 said:

A lot of reports of it going out quickly around here. Winds are pretty strong and everything is just pasted with snow.

Uggh. Stay safe! 

1 hour ago, easton229 said:

Absolutely ripping outside. Easily 1”/Hr rates right now.

Yay!! I’m glad for you! I’m tellin ya …if… we had the snow which would be comparable to the RAIN and WIND right now?? We…would be rockin an awesome snowstorm! 

This is pretty miserable lol. But I’m still holding out hope for a few “last call” mood flakes later 🤭🙃