January 30-February 2, 2023 | Plains/MW/GL/OV Winter Weather

MesoscaleBanding

1 minute ago, BuckeyeGal said:

What a dud of a week this turned into for our area. If that ridge had flexed itself JUST a little more. D:<

yup, now its going to over compensate for week 2 and back to the cutters. No in between 🤎

life in winter 2022-23 😞 

Edited by Ohiobuckeye45
  • LIKE 1
  • YUCK 1

Steady light snow falling - My goal is to chalk up a 1" of snow moral victory today (probably don't have a shot at anything more than a light dusting though - judging by radar returns). Not seeing anything in the mid/long range modeling to get hopeful about.  

Edited by MesoscaleBanding
  • LIKE 2

27 minutes ago, MesoscaleBanding said:

Steady light snow falling - My goal is to chalk up a 1" of snow moral victory today (probably don't have a shot at anything more than a light dusting though - judging by radar returns). Not seeing anything in the mid/long range modeling to get hopeful about.  

I guess the 12z GFS does give some of us some day 12-13 digital snowstorm action, LOL

• LAUGH 1

7 minutes ago, MesoscaleBanding said:

I guess the 12z GFS does give some of us some day 12-13 digital snowstorm action, LOL

Hell, start a thread for it.  This one was started with a plethora of opportunities and look how it turned out.  Maybe a fantasy thread will turn into reality.  😜

• LAUGH 1