January 26-30, 2023 | "I Won't Back Down" (1-2-3 Punch) | Plains/MW/GL/OV Winter Storms

BuckeyeGal

On 1/27/2023 at 4:15 PM, MesoscaleBanding said:

Looks like a great storm for some - including our snow-starved member from the Milwaukee area @HateWinterWarmth

I measured 11" at my house...glad I didn't give in to temptation and sell the snowblower!

Sleet fest here in Mayfield. Freezing rain at times. It's slick!! The sleet layer with freezing rain on it really gets hard & makes for really good sledding. I imagine that's what I'll be doing tomorrow. 

Will #2 juice up as it gets closer like #1? 

Actually have a nice surprise dusting out there. After checking models and seeing nothing and the Bengals haven’t really been checking things out. I see a serious Ice Storm is shaping up south of here. I see Memphis is getting it good. I have an uncle that lives in Memphis.

Looking at the stuff just SW of here and if that’s snow places like Maysville is getting a good surprise dumping.

Been added to the WWA. Have been getting very light snow for the past couple hours. Not amounting to much but seeing as the temps won’t get above freezing today and barely above freezing Wednesday, what we do get should last more than 10 hours unlike the last 2 events 😂😂

• LIKE 1