January 26-30, 2023 | "I Won't Back Down" (1-2-3 Punch) | Plains/MW/GL/OV Winter Storms

BuckeyeGal

7 minutes ago, Ohiobuckeye45 said:

3km looks fun

sn10_024h-imp.us_mw.png

One of those 4-5 inch streamers is right over my house, So that means come tomorrow I likely wont be in that line... 😁

• LIKE 1

• Moderators

Those north/south fingers of higher snow totals showing up again on the models, especially the GFS.  Seemingly they kind of match up with the elevations. OH elevation map refresher....

image.png.b2911a5c944f981c07277ff0e6775ae0.png

• LIKE 5
  • WOW 1
  • THANKS 1

Just now, Hiramite said:

Those north/south fingers of higher snow totals showing up again on the models, especially the GFS.  Seemingly they kind of match up with the elevations. OH elevation map refresher....

image.png.b2911a5c944f981c07277ff0e6775ae0.png

Makes really good sense!

• LIKE 1

At some point the odds have to stack up in our favor. Been saying that for several years, but I am still waiting. 

Hell, I would welcome to 1 to 3 / 2 to 4 clipper train we have had in years past. Just over dealing with marginal temps. 

• LIKE 2

11 minutes ago, NWOhioChaser said:

Mood flakes/showers would be nice. After yesterday’s snow, my back needs a break!

sending snow to all those who didn’t fare well yesterday.

Glad you received some good snows!

After being lucky on Sunday and not wanting to shovel wet cement, yesterday's bust was probably the first time in my weather life that I was not upset about it.  LOL

• LIKE 1
  • THUMBS UP 1

Very fine light snow falling right now, not accumulating at all though. I’m more interested in the 3rd wave of this thread. Looking like it could drop another 2-4” in the area. Not sure my trees could handle more weight unless stuff starts falling off them.

• LIKE 1

3 minutes ago, ncinthenext3 said:

No Lie.  That stuff was heavy.  Almost like shoveling clay.  

My snowblower shut off three separate times due to the weight of it. Then had the pleasure of shoveling the heavy mess the plow left at the bottom of the driveway this morning.

• LIKE 1
  • THUMBS UP 1

5 minutes ago, Jpfalcon said:

My snowblower shut off three separate times due to the weight of it. Then had the pleasure of shoveling the heavy mess the plow left at the bottom of the driveway this morning.

Snow plows throwing that on the apron of the driveway is so frustrating.  I've thought of parking my car in front of the drive way many times 🙂

• THUMBS UP 1