January 24-25, 2023 | Plains/MW/GL/OV Winter Storm

MesoscaleBanding

Just now, easton229 said:

After seeing the hourly models showing some great totals for me here in MI, I’m gonna try to generate some good karma. I’ll donate $10 to the site for every inch of snow that DTW received between midnight tonight and 6am Thursday morning. These forums are my getaway during the winter and I love tracking storms with you all, so gotta keep it running!

I hope easton gets like 20"...anybody else? 😂

• LIKE 1
  • LAUGH 5
  • THUMBS UP 1
  • LOVE 2

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, easton229 said:

After seeing the hourly models showing some great totals for me here in MI, I’m gonna try to generate some good karma. I’ll donate $10 to the site for every inch of snow that DTW receives between midnight tonight and 6am Thursday morning. These forums are my getaway during the winter and I love tracking storms with you all, so gotta keep it running!

Outstanding.  Thank you!!!

• LIKE 1

• Admin
5 minutes ago, easton229 said:

After seeing the hourly models showing some great totals for me here in MI, I’m gonna try to generate some good karma. I’ll donate $10 to the site for every inch of snow that DTW receives between midnight tonight and 6am Thursday morning. These forums are my getaway during the winter and I love tracking storms with you all, so gotta keep it running!

You. Are. Awesome.

• LIKE 1
  • THUMBS UP 1

15 minutes ago, Hiramite said:

@SNOWBOB11  You got to be liking the 0Z NAM!

image.png.66ae5e9e5d4b65ddf98ebb633a2a2d0d.png

😃 Doesn’t get much better than that. I think I’ll also be getting some lake enhancement from east winds off lake ontario and that’s why the totals are higher along the lake shore. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

• SNOWMAN 1

9 minutes ago, easton229 said:

Sitting down in Monroe County and I’m liking this storm more and more. It’s rare to be mentioned that heaviest snowfall will occur in MBY. Ready for this thing get started. Not sure if you’re in Wayne/Macomb/Washtenaw area but we look the be in a good spot. 

• THUMBS UP 1

Just now, ryanmkay said:

Sitting down in Monroe County and I’m liking this storm more and more. It’s rare to be mentioned that heaviest snowfall will occur in MBY. Ready for this thing get started. Not sure if you’re in Wayne/Macomb/Washtenaw area but we look the be in a good spot. 

I’m in eastern Oakland county in Troy so still in a good spot. DTW happens to be the biggest location near me that is a good measurement area.

1 minute ago, Hassaywx1223 said:

Was never hype about this what were on the battle zone most of us in Ohio this winter is going to completely be a game of miles for most of us 

aren’t they all. basically has to be perfect to get 6 or more in central Ohio. ohs wells. be waiting for my 14in in late March gone in 22hrs haha

Just now, OxfordOh_ said:

Most schools have already closed around here in the Cincy area too I had to be up at 5am watchin the news when I was a kid! Lol

It was sitting around a radio when I was a kid. I guess is old hillbillies were primitive.😝

• LIKE 1
  • LAUGH 1
  • THUMBS UP 1