January 24-25, 2023 | Plains/MW/GL/OV Winter Storm

MesoscaleBanding

• Moderators

Low Trackers are done for the day, no game tonight, snow in the forecast.....   If anyone wants to be included on the SREF Tracker, please let me know, preferably via PM, along with your "blue dot" location.

So far I have @Iceresistance on the list in Shawnee, OK. (Closest blue dot to Tecumseh, OK)

• THANKS 2

2 minutes ago, Hiramite said:

Low Trackers are done for the day, no game tonight, snow in the forecast.....   If anyone wants to be included on the SREF Tracker, please let me know, preferably via PM, along with your "blue dot" location.

So far I have @Iceresistance on the list in Shawnee, OK. (Closest blue dot to Tecumseh, OK)

Just sent you a PM. Thanks for doing this! 🙂 

• THUMBS UP 1

2 minutes ago, Ohiobuckeye45 said:

all my Ohioans trying to withstand the body blows right now lol, can we hang on for 24 more hours

I might as well go all in until the euro caves in two hours 🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Ohiobuckeye45 said:

all my Ohioans trying to withstand the body blows right now lol, can we hang on for 24 more hours

What are you clinging to; a more robust “front end thump” or a more easterly track to limit as much rain/warm air as possible?

• LIKE 1

Just now, OSUWx2 said:

What are you clinging to; a more robust “front end thump” or a more easterly track to limit as much rain/warm air as possible?

In my back yard, it's all about the front end thump. Except for random model runs, the higher amounts I've always expected to my Northwest. 

• LIKE 1

Just now, RobB said:

In my back yard, it's all about the front end thump. Except for random model runs, the higher amounts I've always expected to my Northwest. 

Same here. I’ve seen front end thumps over perform, like early February 2014. So that’s my hope. 

• THUMBS UP 1

3 minutes ago, OSUWx2 said:

Yeah basically any of them that throw us 1-2'' rates in the front end with 6'' and then give us a dry slot to keep the snow around

• THUMBS UP 3