January 24-25, 2023 | Plains/MW/GL/OV Winter Storm

MesoscaleBanding

9 minutes ago, Ingyball said:

Good trends here so far. Looking like  2 to 5 inches here perhaps. If these trends continue we have a shot at 6-8" but we'll see. 

I wasn't expecting the Cowboys to win tonight, I just wanted a close game. I'm not giving up on them yet, but I knew we were outmatched. Defense had a great game despite that. Offense needs some new firepower though. Losing Pollard really killed our run game.

I'm tired of the same 🤬 every year. It's exhausting 

Anyways...the GFS at least has 3 members to support the OP🤣 more than beforesfcmslp-meanmem.us_mw.thumb.png.7751ee0e53971a0594b159265a6ad927.png

• LAUGH 1

24 minutes ago, Ingyball said:

Good trends here so far. Looking like  2 to 5 inches here perhaps. If these trends continue we have a shot at 6-8" but we'll see. 

I wasn't expecting the Cowboys to win tonight, I just wanted a close game. I'm not giving up on them yet, but I knew we were outmatched. Defense had a great game despite that. Offense needs some new firepower though. Losing Pollard really killed our run game.

I think we had a legit shot ..Pollard was a big loss in the game..but what can you do..the block/missed kick by Maher could have avoided it...it's Snow Burrow and the Bengals for me here on out ...San Fran will be wiped out by the Eagles

Edited by NeXrad
  • THUMBS UP 1

I'm not really in to the whole front end thing if rain comes in and washes it out within hours....however if I knew it was going to be front end and the WAA was going to be a dry slot that allowed the snow to cling to life and stick around I'll be more excited. That's pretty well depicted by the GFS 👎vs. NAM👍

namconus_ref_frzn_ncus_44.png

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_ncus_10.png

• THUMBS UP 1

12 minutes ago, Ohiobuckeye45 said:

GEFS and EPS , GFS does have minimal support now for a track through Indiana so who knows

sfcmslp-meanmem.us_ov (5).png

sfcmslp-meanmem.us_ov (4).png

With gfs being north and that 9z rap that just posted being south....kinda feels like I'm in an ok spot in the middle