January 21-23, 2023 | Plains/MW/GL/OV Winter Storm

MesoscaleBanding

1 minute ago, Mulaman984 said:

Mod-heavy snow band now across Cincy and suburbs.  Large dendrites. Very surprised at the rate - was not expecting this 

Neither was I. Some of the biggest snowflakes I’ve seen accumulate before. Usually see flakes this big when it’s like 37 degrees and no chance of sticking.

• THUMBS UP 1

6 minutes ago, Snow____ said:

What a beaut.

Nothinf like snow t get me up before 8am n a Sunday when I didn’t go to bed until after 4:30am 

Hope all the OHV folks cash in big this week!

I remember when I lost sleep over snow, then I moved to a place where it snows all the time. Probably the best decision of my life so far.

Several light snow chances UP here through Wednesday, I'm guessing I'll end up with 2-4" and that sounds fantastic. It could be 1" or 6"+ too, but none of that really matters because it'll snow again later this week. 😇

Edited by StLweatherjunkie
  • LIKE 3
  • FACEPALM 1

19 minutes ago, StLweatherjunkie said:

Hope all the OHV folks cash in big this week!

I remember when I lost sleep over snow, then I moved to a place where it snows all the time. Probably the best decision of my life so far.

Several light snow chances UP here through Wednesday, I'm guessing I'll end up with 2-4" and that sounds fantastic. It could be 1" or 6"+ too, but none of that really matters because it'll snow again later this week. 😇

Yeah when it comes so sparingly I have to witness it. I believe this is the first accumulating snow since the pre Christmas snow. I mean we’ve gotten a few dusting a here and there but when there’s a chance of accumulating snow I have to see it lol. Being a place where it snows all the time has to be nice. How much snow you have on the year so far?

• LIKE 2

Starter snowing on far north end of Columbus around 815 or so and road in front of my house already covered.

Our guys were staged on their routes and waiting.... already servicing all our routes since you guys helped with all the intel!

• LOVE 3