December 21st-24th, 2022 | Plains/MW/GL/OV Winter Storm

Ohiobuckeye45

My gut has been telling me that the low goes over Cincy for the last 24 hours and the NAV basically nails what I think the end track will be. (Now, don't take this as me hugging the NAM, because that is not what I'm doing at all, but rather it shows what I'm expecting. I expect the NAV, if history is correct, to shift further east through Columbus). Basically the ridge out west shifts a tad east, the base of the trough is a bit more elongated and shifts a bit east as well. Additionally, I think we're going to see an anafront situation with the cold air quickly pouring in. For those east of the low who get the warm sector, we're talking about one wild ride. Think 40's to snow to 10 degrees in a few hours. I imagine most here that are east of the front (and north enough) will see a general 1-4" of snow, but could be a little higher and then we have to watch the wraparound as the lakes are going to go insane. 

• LIKE 1
  • THUMBS UP 2
  • TROPHY 1

17 minutes ago, DJKuo said:

Not sure if this was posted already but this is the RGEM model showing a 2ndary low forming near GA/TN....interesting 

979125050_CANADIAN-461.thumb.gif.5877c9f7950eb68090a6333f5130c8ab.gif

From https://kyweathercenter.com/?p=56917

I noticed it but needs a couple more runs, or support before getting hopes up,

Im entering the bargaining phase, SO wishing for a phantom secondary fits that bill well😅

• LAUGH 1
  • THUMBS UP 1