December 21st-24th, 2022 | Plains/MW/GL/OV Winter Storm

Ohiobuckeye45

Hoping Bernie does a weekend video (my guess is that he will/can’t help himself). Literally everything is going exactly as he predicted, not an I-95 event, western shifts today, etc. Will be interesting to see if this then goes back east a bit as he thinks it will.  

Edited by Mulaman984
  • LIKE 1
  • THUMBS UP 1

How much WAA could factor in with such a powerful ULL and arctic air behind it? Because what would really suck for us all on the line would be slushy rain/snow mix flash freezing as it passes. 

nope. Nope. Definitely not a fan of that. Gorgeous run for Indiana and Michigan though

Edited by NWOhioChaser
  • LIKE 1

Just now, MesoscaleBanding said:

Even with the less than ideal track for the Ohio contingent, this look would still produce very nicely

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_26.png

This looks nuts. I would never bet on 6+ inches of snow after rain though. Not putting my eggs in that basket but this run is monster.

• THUMBS UP 1

2 minutes ago, MesoscaleBanding said:

Even with the less than ideal track for the Ohio contingent, this look would still produce very nicely

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_26.png

There’s no issues with this this still produces 4-8 inches of snow and flakes in the air Christmas Eve and just cold can’t complain about this. Side note light snow covering the ground here right now gets me in the mood 

• LIKE 1

7 minutes ago, Indygirl said:

Ok, so if this pans out what’s the result for the OV?

Sorry for the dumb question 

No question is dumb but this is a unique storm being modeled currently so anything is on the table really. See the snowmap even though its low party for some.

• LIKE 1