December 21st-24th, 2022 | Plains/MW/GL/OV Winter Storm

Ohiobuckeye45

1 minute ago, StLweatherjunkie said:

It's pretty funny to me how folks can hate the GFS for weeks when it doesn't look good in their backyard. Then folks go for it hook line and sinker when it shows something favorable. 

#wishcastinginsteadofforecasting 

They always want the favorable run

• Admin
7 minutes ago, StLweatherjunkie said:

It's pretty funny to me how folks can hate the GFS for weeks when it doesn't look good in their backyard. Then folks go for it hook line and sinker when it shows something favorable. 

#wishcastinginsteadofforecasting 

Nice to see ya

• LIKE 1
  • THANKS 1

• Admin
Just now, Snow____ said:

Thank you🙏🏽

When it comes to making things work in forums I’m the worst 😂😂

Haha. 

I saved the picture to my desktop. Then I uploaded it as an attachment to the post. Then I clicked on it and moved it into the actual post. FYI 🙂

7 minutes ago, Snow____ said:

Damn looks like I messed up the gif🤷🏾‍♂️ I’m here though guys. Just peeked in and now I’m caught up and now I’ll be in this thread all day everyday 🤦🏽‍♂️

Same thing happened to me earlier. I blamed the Gif tool in the edit box so people don’t think I’m uncool. Not sure if it worked yet 😎😎

Just now, Pros3lyte said:

Same thing happened to me earlier. I blamed the Gif tool in the edit box so people don’t think I’m uncool. Not sure if it worked yet 😎😎

I can't do anything about it, it's all BLOCKED on my School Chromebook! (At least this site works here, the School IT determined this as a "Clean Forum" and kept it open for me)

• LOVE 1

14 minutes ago, Pros3lyte said:

I like that. Always blame the machine and never user error 😂😂. I like the way you think

18 minutes ago, Uscg Ast said:

Haha. 

I saved the picture to my desktop. Then I uploaded it as an attachment to the post. Then I clicked on it and moved it into the actual post. FYI 🙂

I appreciate that. Link and articles and gifs… Whenever I try it’s a fail 😂😂. Old school screenshot method for me 

• LIKE 1