December 21st-24th, 2022 | Plains/MW/GL/OV Winter Storm

Ohiobuckeye45

1 minute ago, Ohiobuckeye45 said:

sn10_acc.us_mw (25).png

sn10_acc.us_mw (24).png

I would take that in a heartbeat. 2 more inches would be money.

Hoping the RAP pans out for you guys. With a bit of ratios in the mix would be awesome up that way.

Edited by Snow____
  • THUMBS UP 1

11 minutes ago, Snow____ said:

Keeping an eye on that band between Louisville and Seymour.. hoping it doesn’t slide north but it appears to be getting its act together.

Now hoping it doesn’t go south of me 😬😬 lol.

Wind is for sure picking up now. Stepped outside to take another video of some snow blowing around. Down to 12 degrees IMBY, I was sitting at 43 when the snow started just before 10p. This is one powerful system, I couldn't image what it would be like if it had a bit more moisture.

Not going to complain at all though.

• LIKE 1

1 minute ago, ak9971 said:

Man, winds tomorrow late morning and early afternoon are really going to be something. Hope this is one thing the models whiff on entirely with the temperature situation but doesn't appear to be that way so far.72341095_HRRR3-kmUSCornBelt10-mWindGust.gif.3d4f991656894db8ebc73e24f3c8f334.gif

Looks like wind gusts go no further than 40 mph here.  Hopefully that’s not enough for power outages here.

• THUMBS UP 1

Measured just about 4" here. Drifts looking pretty nice out there... will probably get bigger as the winds strengthen into the morning. 9 degrees. Still got more pixy dust rotating in from KY. 

This will definitely last till Xmas. 

• LIKE 2

7 minutes ago, Iceresistance said:

I'm in a water emergency, no running water because the well house froze! My grandmother has taken more measures to get the temperature above freezing and hopefully prevent a pipe burst.

That sucks. Hopefully fortune changes that down there.

HRRR stuck at hour 2 for anyone else?
Either way it goes I think we’re done with the heavier stuff here. Just gonna be some light snow for the rest of the event. Probably what I’m under right now will be the heaviest remainder. Great event. The temp crash came to fruition 3-5 inches of snow. Guaranteed white Christmas. Satisfied for sure.

Edited by Snow____
  • LIKE 1
  • THUMBS UP 1