December 21st-24th, 2022 | Plains/MW/GL/OV Winter Storm

Ohiobuckeye45

Hope to hear of some GFS type numbers from the Ohio people for the backend snow. That way maybe it will translate to me as well. GFS a bit on an island with some of the totally it’s putting out. Not saying it’s wrong but pretty sure it is lol.

Edited by SNOWBOB11
  • LIKE 1
  • THUMBS UP 1

1 minute ago, SNOWBOB11 said:

Hope to hear of some GFS type numbers from the Ohio people for the backend snow. That way maybe it will translate to me as well. GFS a bit on an island with some of the totally it’s putting out. Not saying it’s wrong but pretty sure it is lol.

Not really. 12z euro…

Edited by Mulaman984
  • LIKE 1

• Moderators

From CLE, a bit interesting....

Most areas away from Lake Erie can expect between 1-4 inches of snow, although the winds will make it hard to measure. These generally low snowfall amounts along with the intermittent nature of the snow are one of the reasons blizzard conditions are unlikely. In addition, there is no snowpack to contribute to lower visibilities and blowing.

Edited by Hiramite

5 minutes ago, Mulaman984 said:

Not really. 12z euro…

I dunno man. 18z GFS has some 7”+ spots in western Ohio and I see a 6” in central. Highest on the euro was more 3.5”ish. At 10:1. Although maybe a bit more spread out on euro than the GFS.

Edited by SNOWBOB11
  • THUMBS UP 2