December 21st-24th, 2022 | Plains/MW/GL/OV Winter Storm

Ohiobuckeye45

Just now, RobB said:

Ironically...FWIW which is not much...That's the best snows have looked in the southwest Ohio area...Digital outputs do amuse me.

Yes it is. Part of me is satisfied and the other part is wanting the monster back even if I don’t get decent snows. 
Still will be something to see with the temps crashing and some wind.

• THUMBS UP 1

Just now, Snow____ said:

Yes it is. Part of me is satisfied and the other part is wanting the monster back even if I don’t get decent snows. 
Still will be something to see with the temps crashing and some wind.

Yeah, with that solution, it would be worse in our area than the blown up storm would likely have brought us.

• LIKE 1
  • LOVE 1

Just now, Grace said:

You know it almost makes you wonder if a secondary low pressure system develops further to the South and rides the front.  It's possible and that might be where the models are going. 

it was always curious why one never did? how often do we see SW lows that do NOT turn in to a miller B

• LIKE 1

Wow 0z so much improved for most on board including me. 6z went the wrong way, at least here, and first of 12z has too. Hopefully this trend reverses. Let's keep in mind getting good sampling won't be until Wednesday morning.

Edited by SOMOSnow
  • LIKE 1

Just now, SOMOSnow said:

Wow 0z so much improved for most on board including me. 6z went the wrong way, at least here, and first of 12z has too. Hopefully this trend reverses. Let's keep in mind getting good sampling won't be until Wednesday morning.

I believe I saw it will be fully sampled for tonight’s 0z but I could be wrong.

• LIKE 1

1 minute ago, Snow____ said:

I believe I saw it will be fully sampled for tonight’s 0z but I could be wrong.

I believe you are correct, 12z should be partially sampled and full sampling by 0z tonight is what was posted earlier. 

1 minute ago, cperry29 said:

We’ve almost come full circle to what the GFS was showing 6-7 days ago lol. Feels like we’ve been watching this thing for weeks now. 🥴

Agreed.  It is just another run of one of the model tools....