December 22-24, 2022 | Winter Storm

Penn State

• Admin
12 minutes ago, LongIslanGurlllll said:

🙃🙃

Glad I didn’t disappoint! I have my Tito’s in hand as well 🍸

FYI…. I did ask the other side a months ago to point me in the right direction and I didn’t get very far til now 

It's quite the mystery of who started the dam break. We were only gaining a new member every week or two for months, then a few days ago, boom, now, 100 new members.

• LIKE 4
  • THUMBS UP 1
  • LOVE 2

• Social Media Crew

Odd.. I’m not super crazy unhappy with this run. I mean.. I don’t want this to cut through Milwaukee lol.. but I’d be happy for the Western PA and Ohio folks! The GFS finding the middle ground.. maybe? 

• LOVE 1

Just now, MaineJay said:

It's quite the mystery of who started the dam break. We were only gaining a new member every week or two for months, then a few days ago, boom, now, 100 new members.

Probably just the models showing snow then everyone being like, where is MaineJay at?

This was a great six hours this afternoon.  So much digital snow.  Now reality sets in.

• LAUGH 1
  • THUMBS UP 3
  • LOVE 1

• Admin
Just now, Rush said:

Probably just the models showing snow then everyone being like, where is MaineJay at?

This was a great six hours this afternoon.  So much digital snow.  Now reality sets in.

Too kind.

It's funny, everyone is onto this storm, and it's supposed to snow for like another 18-36 hours in Maine.

• LIKE 3

• Social Media Crew
16 minutes ago, Rush said:

15 minutes ago, MaineJay said:

Too kind.

It's funny, everyone is onto this storm, and it's supposed to snow for like another 18-36 hours in Maine.

It’s true though @MaineJay .. Your analysis is thorough, balanced, valuable, and appreciated! Thanks for all you and others have done in developing this home. 

• THANKS 1

55 minutes ago, MaineJay said:

Too kind.

I’ll sub in here for MDBR, who’s probably still without power, with a comment like, “Nobody knows where ‘Maine’ is.” 

But I’ll also agree with the value we place in your contributions, much appreciated MJ!

• LIKE 1
  • THUMBS UP 1
  • THANKS 1

• Admin
1 hour ago, MaineJay said:

Too kind.

It doesn’t even start snowing in my neck of the woods until mid morning  tomorrow, lol.

38623AE4-B943-4307-82D9-E0AD876C2D6B.png

Edit:  Definitely one of the slowest moving storms and biggest event disconnect from Southern Maine in recent memory. Our winter storm warning runs from Saturday at 4 AM till Sunday 4 PM.

• WOW 2
  • LOVE 1

13 minutes ago, Southern Maine Snow said:

Someone on Disco brought this site up. That may explain it. A lot of well respected people here.

That's exactly what brought me here. Was wondering after not going on there much since last winter where everybody else went.

15 minutes ago, Southern Maine Snow said:

Someone on Disco brought this site up. That may explain it. A lot of well respected people here.

Surprised that didn't get deleted right away. Slipped through. Explains the bump in the numbers. I'll remain thankful for @MesoscaleBanding for showing me here because it was getting messed up over there. Glad to see the new members here for sure. 

• LIKE 1