November 12th - 13th, 2022 | Winter Intro OV/MW/GL

Ohiobuckeye45

Leave it to some snow to bring me out of hibernation. Y’all know I post year round in here but the weather has been so boring the past few months. There has been barely even any rain to talk about. No fall thunderstorms, no severe weather almost all summer… when I say I feel like I’ve gone through one of the most boring weather stretches of my entire life! But today it’s snowing heavy on November 12th and it’s accumulating. So I’m back!

• LIKE 6
  • LOVE 1

My wife literally woke me up around 10:30. I meant to get up because I saw it was going to snow around that time. She said “baby it’s snowing” I hopped out of bed so fast saying I can’t miss the first flakes of the season… didn’t expect moderate snow and grass covered. Pleasant surprise here. 

• LIKE 1
  • LAUGH 2
  • LOVE 1

11 minutes ago, RobB said:

A shot from the good ole back deck cam that is still working.  It is to the point that low temperatures keep me from being able to move the lens so no shot of the whole table.  LOL

image.png.01ebd9aa2513035c2f0152117e6e8205.png

Nice!  Looks like a beautiful Winter scene out your way!  Hoping that it’s a preview of things to come for this Winter season . 

• LOVE 1

Just now, Columbusbuckeye said:

Nice!  Looks like a beautiful Winter scene out your way!  Hoping that it’s a preview of things to come for this Winter season . 

It has me in mood to watch White Christmas movie. Lol. 

I hope so, bud! 

Hope we all have a good season! 

24 minutes ago, Columbusbuckeye said:

It has me in mood to watch White Christmas movie. Lol. 

I hope so, bud! 

Hope we all have a good season! 

• LIKE 2

It’s still snowing although slowed down a bit. I’m surprised we’re getting this much snow today!

What a pleasant surprise!  And “in accordance with Indiana State Law”, I’m making chili lol! 
…..ya gotta do that on the first day of snow 😁!!!

• THUMBS UP 1
  • LOVE 1