November 14 - 16, 2022 | Winter Storm: OV/MW/GL

Grace

5 hours ago, Indygirl said:

I’m not so sure! Local met such as Bam, are saying it’s gonna be a snow event. 

Not a whopper snow, but more than just flurries. 

I can definitely see how Indiana and SE Michigan can get a good overrunning event tomorrow, but the urban heat island effect here in Toledo might just keep everything rain for us. Going to be a close call for Lucas county.

• LIKE 1

• Meteorologist

Snow just started falling (had a few showers before but this is the real stuff). Doesn't look like models have handled that "TROWAL" that's west of me except for some previous NAM runs. We'll see if it can pivot like that NAM had been doing over Wichita. if it does that and doesn't weaken we may see 2-3" tonight with some locally higher areas. NAM also liked the later arrival time which is what's happening now. It being nighttime for most of the snow may help with accumulations. 

• LIKE 2

Heckin lots of mid level dry air being funneled in our direction for today...  So that'll limit QPF for NW Ohio today. Which is a bummer because we really could use the rain.

Had a feeling something would limit moisture around these parts. Still might see flurries...if I stay up late enough. But thank goodness it's only mid November. Bonus if snow happens 

FB_IMG_1668512524488.jpg

Edited by NWOhioChaser

I think after yesterday we may have more snow already this year than last….. I jest but it is nice to see snow falling this early. It’s damn cold though. 

I just got wind of what’s about to happen around Buffalo and man do I wish I could experience something like that. I wish I had money that would let me venture to places where extreme weather is to take place. 

• LIKE 2
  • THUMBS UP 1