November 14 - 16, 2022 | Winter Storm: OV/MW/GL

Grace

• Moderators

For those wondering how cold in the OV later this week, for today's 12Z runs, the GFS and the Euro has the coldest air at hour 216 (the 20th)....in the teens.  The GDPS has it one day earlier at hour 186 (the 19th) but has even colder air (single digits) to the NW at hour 240.

Finally, no more grass cutting.

image.thumb.png.8c62b9b6fd15c99ce239f6b7a9fa1471.pngimage.thumb.png.c204919fc83f4d644defc171fb5367d9.pngimage.thumb.png.7b5bad6b0b3c4991ff6954c28b29aeb0.pngimage.thumb.png.466cd726a35d0cff218cc956cd7be2dc.png

Edited by Hiramite
  • LIKE 2
  • THUMBS UP 2

• Meteorologist

Had some freezing rain today. Roads didn't get messed up because they're too warm, but the top of my car and the front porch got icy. 

I'm leaving tomorrow to relocate to Amarillo, finally. Total of ~16 hour drive that's gonna be split between 2 or 3 days. GFS has a bit of snow late next week for the Texas panhandle.

• LIKE 2
  • SHOCKED 1
  • THUMBS UP 3

17 hours ago, ClicheVortex2014 said:

Had some freezing rain today. Roads didn't get messed up because they're too warm, but the top of my car and the front porch got icy. 

I'm leaving tomorrow to relocate to Amarillo, finally. Total of ~16 hour drive that's gonna be split between 2 or 3 days. GFS has a bit of snow late next week for the Texas panhandle.

Safe travels! Congrats on the opportunity 

• LIKE 1

Hey, everyone! I'm back! I lost access to a Facebook page where we had all connected and then I forgot the name of the forum. Finally tracked it down tonight. Glad to be back. Some modeling trending better for me now for tomorrow night into Tuesday morning. Hope everyone is doing well!

• LIKE 4

• The title was changed to November 14 - 16, 2022 | Winter Storm: OV/MW/GL