November 3 - 6, 2022 | Severe Weather | Horrible Tornado Outbreak for Oklahoma, Texas, and Arkansas

Iceresistance

2 minutes ago, NWOhioChaser said:

Hope it's not a jinx, but looking like the warm sector is starting to wind down here. Still have a good QCLS threat for several hours though 

The large tornado threat is ramping down quick thankfully, like you said the QLCS threat is going to linger probably for at least 2-3 more hours.

12 minutes ago, Chinook said:

that was a warning, with "radar confirmed," so I guess it was a TDS

Looks like it's not warned now but possibly still doing damage, EDIT#2: they re-warned it probably a bit too late, looks like it may have lifted already.

Screenshot_20221104_223200_RadarScope.thumb.jpg.7bbac6e8ff6e585772b87b26c10dd169.jpgScreenshot_20221104_223155_RadarScope.thumb.jpg.ad0555fc2ea9b9f7b8cf0e8787dde9e3.jpg

EDIT: If that is a CC drop debris is only reflecting about 6kft high meaning probably not a particularly strong tornado.

Edited by Neoncyclone

• The title was changed to November 3 - 6, 2022 | Severe Weather | Horrible Tornado Outbreak for Oklahoma, Texas, and Arkansas
14 hours ago, Neoncyclone said:

I wasnt sure if I could trust this CC-drop but its been going for 4 scans now and just got warned with a confirmed tag 

676180151_KLZK-Super-ResCorrelationCoefficient111_14PM.thumb.gif.fbe1adccfc5bc5859dbd1f79b43c44af.gif

were either of these reports from the same storm we mentioned, near, I believe, Arkadelphia?

Time: 0404Z. NWS SURVEY REVEALED AN EF2 TORNADO SOUTHEAST OF SARDIS [ARKANSAS]. THIS TORNADO STARTED ON CARDINAL CIRCLE ... UPROOTING OR SNAPPING TREES AS IT MOVED NORTHEAST OVER WEST FAIRVIEW (LZK)

time: 0046z. 4 WSW ALTUS, FRANKLIN, AR, 35.43, 93.82, TORNADIC DEBRIS SIGNATURE FROM KSRX. (TSA)

Edited by Chinook
  • LIKE 1