June 11-24, 2022 | Northwest Flow Severe Weather/Ring of Fire

ClicheVortex2014

• Meteorologist
1 minute ago, FortySixAnd32 said:

The old girl scout camp. 

There's no sign of debris in the area where you'd expect a tornado. I don't know how to estimate thunderstorm surface wind gusts based on radar, but I'm sure they're fine. There's no way they don't have an emergency plan in place for a severe thunderstorm in June. 

image.thumb.png.3fad9ef0232e1af940bad6d3362ef795.png

• THUMBS UP 1

Just now, ClicheVortex2014 said:

There's no sign of debris in the area where you'd expect a tornado. I don't know how to estimate thunderstorm surface wind gusts based on radar, but I'm sure they're fine. There's no way they don't have an emergency plan in place for a severe thunderstorm in June. 

image.thumb.png.3fad9ef0232e1af940bad6d3362ef795.png

They are all in the bath house. I convinced them to wake the kids up. 

• LIKE 2
  • THUMBS UP 2

• Meteorologist
4 minutes ago, FortySixAnd32 said:

They are all in the bath house. I convinced them to wake the kids up. 

Good on you... a bath house is a great place to be. Sounds like everyone's gonna be fine. From what I gather of the location of the camp, they escaped the worst of the storms anyway.

Edited by ClicheVortex2014
  • THANKS 1

Just now, ClicheVortex2014 said:

Good on you... a bath house is a great place to be. Sounds like everyone's gonna be fine. From what I gather of the camp, it looks like they escaped the worst of the storms.

Thank you for the quick talk off the ledge!!! It's invaluable what you guys do for us!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

• LOVE 5

• Meteorologist
6 minutes ago, FortySixAnd32 said:

Thank you for the quick talk off the ledge!!! It's invaluable what you guys do for us!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

Tough stuff but I'm glad we could walk you through it. 

michael-scott-happy-cry.gif

• LOVE 1

• Meteorologist
3 minutes ago, StormfanaticInd said:

Looks like a third round is forming. What a day ohio is having!

HRRR continues to be pathetic. I seriously doubt another round for western Ohio but who freaking knows anymore.

floop-hrrr-2022061403.refcmp.us_mw.gif

Wow, will be interesting what the line in Michigan does. Have a good half hour before it crosses the border. The air is definitely much cooler, so I suspect the line will weaken considerably.   

Edited by NWOhioChaser

16 minutes ago, NWOhioChaser said:

Round 2 here. Solid line. Lots of embedded lightning. Like a lot.  Also, something mean going on here...

Screenshot_20220614-014828_RadarScope.jpg

Screenshot_20220614-014834_RadarScope.jpg

Have fun with your 2:00AM lightning. When I was living there, night-lightning was great, but 2:00 is too much.  Mostly non-severe stuff, apparently.

• THANKS 1

18 minutes ago, Chinook said:

Have fun with your 2:00AM lightning. When I was living there, night-lightning was great, but 2:00 is too much.  Mostly non-severe stuff, apparently.

Thanks, thankfully I have the day off tomorrow otherwise I wouldn't be up this late. Something about a good lightning storm that is contagious. I can't help but to feel electrified and renewed. That might just be me though. On the other hand, my backyard managed to be a jackpot zone with rain. Earned us a flash flood warning. But it's good for business so I'm not complaining.

Screenshot_20220614-021839_RadarScope.jpg

Edited by NWOhioChaser